Old May 18th 04, 12:41 PM
Mike Terry

Default Bush's Agenda

Brian,

Thank you for explaining but I am still confused as to why are you posting
to rec.radio.shortwave.

I don't wish to offend you but you appear to be on the wrong newsgroup. Have
you got any on topic items (ie about shortwave radio) please?

Regards.

Mike

"Brian Hill" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 May 2004 10:54:39 +0000 (UTC), "Mike Terry"

wrote:

Brian,

I could not find the radio connection, sorry but please clarify as I
presumably have missed something.

Thank you

Mike

Mike,

Did you see anything about radio in the Subject? For future reference if

there is nothing about radio in the Subject then the text that follows
probably has nothing about radio in it either.

Thank you

Brian

Old May 18th 04, 01:03 PM
N8KDV

Mike 'I just don't get it, and I never will' Terry wrote:

Brian,

Thank you for explaining but I am still confused as to why are you posting
to rec.radio.shortwave.

I don't wish to offend you but you appear to be on the wrong newsgroup. Have
you got any on topic items (ie about shortwave radio) please?

Your reply was 'off topic', get over it.

Old May 18th 04, 09:20 PM
Mike Terry

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

Thank you for not wishing to offend me Mike...

Thanks Brian but this list is about radio (there is an "alt.politics" for
example that might be more relevant to your posting - not for me to say)
otherwise why call this list rec.radio.shortwave!!!

I am not a moderator but object to having to wade through postings that are
nothing to do with radio...surely you appreciate this.

I for one have no interest here in reading posts that are off topic, and
yours is.

Regards

Mike

Old May 18th 04, 09:46 PM
Mike Terry

Sorry, can we get back to radio now please folks, I'm doing my bit for this
with other postings.

Thanks

Mike

"Clark Neider" wrote in message
All of you STOP! Or I am turning this car around and there will be no
icecream for anyone!!

Old May 18th 04, 11:38 PM
Waterperson77

Brian,

I could not find the radio connection, sorry but please clarify as I
presumably have missed something.

I'm not Brian, but the only possible radio connection I can see to his message
about President Bush is that the BBC itself is located at

"Bush House, London".

Old May 19th 04, 06:50 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"Mike Terry" wrote:

Brian,

I could not find the radio connection, sorry but please clarify as I
presumably have missed something.

Yeah you are missing something alright.

--
Telamon