RadioBanter

-   -   The Truth? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42714-re-truth.html)

Ken Ferguson May 19th 04 08:12 PM

The Truth?

Did I miss something? Isn't this rec.radio.shortwave? Why all of the
political stuff? Leave the politics to the political newsgroups, but not
here. Guess I'll un-subscribe from this and all of my newsgroups. Seems
the topic is not reflected by the newsgroup title. Bye...................

Sysiphus May 20th 04 06:53 AM

Brian Hill thought it a good use of my time to say:

/179 lines of pure stupidity/

Rants like these are traditionally followed by a gunshot

RHF May 20th 04 10:08 PM

= = = Sysiphus wrote in message
= = = ...

Brian Hill thought it a good use of my time to say:

/179 lines of pure stupidity/

Rants like these are traditionally followed by a gunshot

"S"

? Self-Administered ?

~ RHF

..

Sysiphus May 21st 04 05:45 AM

RHF thought it a good use of my time to say:
= = = Sysiphus wrote in message
= = = ...

Brian Hill thought it a good use of my time to say:

/179 lines of pure stupidity/

Rants like these are traditionally followed by a gunshot

"S"

? Self-Administered ?

Why yes. Yes indeed