Old May 19th 04, 08:12 PM
Ken Ferguson

Default The Truth?

Did I miss something? Isn't this rec.radio.shortwave? Why all of the
political stuff? Leave the politics to the political newsgroups, but not
here. Guess I'll un-subscribe from this and all of my newsgroups. Seems
the topic is not reflected by the newsgroup title. Bye...................

Old May 20th 04, 06:53 AM
Sysiphus

Brian Hill thought it a good use of my time to say:

/179 lines of pure stupidity/

Rants like these are traditionally followed by a gunshot
Old May 20th 04, 10:08 PM
RHF

= = = Sysiphus wrote in message
= = = ...

Brian Hill thought it a good use of my time to say:

/179 lines of pure stupidity/

Rants like these are traditionally followed by a gunshot

"S"

? Self-Administered ?

~ RHF

..
Old May 21st 04, 05:45 AM
Sysiphus

RHF thought it a good use of my time to say:
= = = Sysiphus wrote in message
= = = ...

Brian Hill thought it a good use of my time to say:

/179 lines of pure stupidity/

Rants like these are traditionally followed by a gunshot

"S"

? Self-Administered ?

Why yes. Yes indeed