Old May 20th 04, 02:38 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Default Bryant

I would like to forward the suggestion that, henceforth,
all posters in this newsgroup refer to Michael W. Bryant
as "Brybaby."

Do I hear a second to this motion?

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old May 20th 04, 11:43 AM
N8KDV

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:

I would like to forward the suggestion that, henceforth,
all posters in this newsgroup refer to Michael W. Bryant
as "Brybaby."

Do I hear a second to this motion?

I'm gonna continue to refer to him primarily as 'Fat Boy', but I'll toss
in a 'Brybaby' from time to time!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old May 20th 04, 12:53 PM
Michael Bryant

From: N8KDV, AKA, "I Got No Job"

Stephen "I'm N8KDV's Boyfriend" Lawrence wrote:

I would like to forward the suggestion that, henceforth,
all posters in this newsgroup refer to Michael W. Bryant
as "Brybaby."

Do I hear a second to this motion?

I'm gonna continue to refer to him primarily as 'Fat Boy', but I'll toss
in a 'Brybaby' from time to time!

I think the good old term "assholes" seems to perfectly fit both of you!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old May 20th 04, 01:07 PM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV, AKA, "I Got No Job"

Stephen "I'm N8KDV's Boyfriend" Lawrence wrote:

I would like to forward the suggestion that, henceforth,
all posters in this newsgroup refer to Michael W. Bryant
as "Brybaby."

Do I hear a second to this motion?

I'm gonna continue to refer to him primarily as 'Fat Boy', but I'll toss
in a 'Brybaby' from time to time!

I think the good old term "assholes" seems to perfectly fit both of you!

Pot smoking, drug abusing, lying fabricator and all around asshole seems to
fit you to a 'T', Fat Boy!

Old May 20th 04, 04:21 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

N8KDV wrote:

I'm gonna continue to refer to him primarily as 'Fat Boy', but I'll toss
in a 'Brybaby' from time to time!

Now that is *GOOD* diversity!

73,

Steve Lawrence
KA0PMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

Bryant is in need of a fix Michael Bryant Shortwave 0 May 16th 04 02:40 AM
Bryant is a Chimp N8KDV Shortwave 30 April 18th 04 04:19 AM
Michael Bryant is a Whale! the captain Shortwave 7 March 18th 04 05:42 PM
M. Bryant PetiteRadio Shortwave 0 December 31st 03 06:03 PM
M. Bryant Michael Bryant Shortwave 10 December 31st 03 02:20 AM