Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 20th 04, 06:56 AM
Paul_Morphy

Default Lying *******'s Death Squads kill detainees

"Brian Hill" didn't write in message

Geez, Brian, what did you say to this guy? It must have made a helluva
impression because now he thinks he's you. I wonder if he has a boatanchor
collection. Why anyone with a political agenda would hide under another
person's name is a mystery to me. He's turned him into you and now he's
trying to turn you into him? Oh, man, time to change bands and block this
thread.

"PM"