Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 20th 04, 08:51 PM
Al - KA5JGV

Default Source for RF "pass-through"?

Could it be a feed through capacitor? This is a short from one side of the
wall to the other, but it has some capacitance to ground. The purpose it to
pass DC but shunt high frequencies to ground. Very useful for passing DC
power supply voltages through a chassis wall. A picture and price are he

http://www.oselectronics.com/ose_p95.htm

Al KA5JGV

"DaveC" wrote in message
al.net...
Not sure of the proper name, but I'm looking for a connector that provides
connection through a bulkhead, from one PBC to another PCB. Not a

"connector"
in the traditional sense. Both sides of it look like the back end of a
solder-type connector; just someplace to solder a wire.

I've searched Digi-Key, Mouser, and a few others, but can't find anything
like this. I've seen them in hi-f comm equipment.

I need one for 2.4 GHz.

Where can I find one?

Thanks,
--