RadioBanter

-   -   receiving digital signal (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42894-receiving-digital-signal.html)

Chris May 28th 04 07:50 AM

receiving digital signal

I just read on the dw-world website that they'll be switching from an
analogue signal to digital next year and I wanted to find out what
type of Shortwave radio I'll need to listen. I'm hoping I don't have
to pay for XM Radio.

Thanks,
Chris

Ruud Poeze May 28th 04 12:00 PM

Chris schreef:

I just read on the dw-world website that they'll be switching from an
analogue signal to digital next year and I wanted to find out what
type of Shortwave radio I'll need to listen. I'm hoping I don't have
to pay for XM Radio.

Thanks,
Chris

You dont need a digital receiver.
All broadcasters will continue their analogue service.
ruud