Old May 28th 04, 07:50 AM
Chris

Default receiving digital signal

I just read on the dw-world website that they'll be switching from an
analogue signal to digital next year and I wanted to find out what
type of Shortwave radio I'll need to listen. I'm hoping I don't have
to pay for XM Radio.

Thanks,
Chris
Old May 28th 04, 12:00 PM
Ruud Poeze

Chris schreef:

I just read on the dw-world website that they'll be switching from an
analogue signal to digital next year and I wanted to find out what
type of Shortwave radio I'll need to listen. I'm hoping I don't have
to pay for XM Radio.

Thanks,
Chris

You dont need a digital receiver.
All broadcasters will continue their analogue service.
ruud

some batlabs info on digital signal technology arrl, the national association for amateur radio General 0 August 6th 04 08:41 AM
Poor quality low + High TV channels? How much dB in Preamp? lbbs Shortwave 16 December 13th 03 03:01 PM
300KHz digital signal John P Digital 0 September 5th 03 08:20 PM
tda7000 receiving AM modulated signal.. Jeffrey Vitale Shortwave 0 July 27th 03 05:40 PM