Old May 29th 04, 11:50 AM
dxAce

Default Bryant Diverted US from Investigating Teacher Credentials

Michael 'I'm a traitor, and damn proud of it, dude' Bryant dropped his fat laden
Cheeto's and screamed like Al Go

From: "Stinger"

So, it's ME! Oh, please DO show me the insults that I've slung at you in
these threads!

So, you don't see your "Master Bater" comments insults? Once again, you prove
you refuse to see your own insults.

Michael, your grasp of reality is slipping. When people disagree with you,
that does NOT mean that they're insulting you. (And even more amazingly,
some of us can even disagree without name-calling as well!)

More bull****. I don't mind being disagreed with. But I do take being called a
traitor an insult. You see the insults on your side as insights, but they're
just non-argumentative insults.

As for speaking to others about "approved discourse," I'm not going to tell
anyone how to act after they've been insulted (on either side of an issue,
if you notice).

Incredible. You are clearly holding me to a higher standard than you even hold
yourself to. You do lecture me when I respongd to YOUR insults. Heal thyself,
hypocrite!

And what's all this "dude" crap? Are we going to speak "jive" now?

Shaaaaa.

I'll speak any way I please, dude.

LOL! And I'm sure you'll continue to lie any way you please, fabricate any way you
please, etc.

You are a traitor, Fat Boy. You need to be arrested.

Your posts are being forwarded to Law Enforcement and Homeland Security.

LOL... 'dude'...

Hilarious!