Old May 29th 04, 05:43 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Default A new Brybaby word

I have a new idear for rrs taxonomy:

"hypocrazy."

The definition of "hypocrazy:" Words written by Brybaby in
Brybaby's feeble attempts to communicate just about anything.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old May 29th 04, 07:14 PM
uncle arnie

Please post these off-topic threads with an "(OT)" at the start of the
subject line so they can be filtered out and ignored.

On Sat, 29 May 2004 10:43 am -0600 UTC, Stephen M.H. Lawrence
posted: %MM

Old May 30th 04, 05:14 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"uncle arnie" wrote in message
| Please post these off-topic threads with an "(OT)" at the start of the
| subject line so they can be filtered out and ignored.

Please eat the peanuts out of my crap.

Old May 30th 04, 05:23 AM
Brian Hill

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
ink.net...

"uncle arnie" wrote in message
| Please post these off-topic threads with an "(OT)" at the start of the
| subject line so they can be filtered out and ignored.

Please eat the peanuts out of my crap.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

Offer him the trouser trout with corn eyeballs Steve. I think hes alergic to
peanuts. LOL!

Old May 31st 04, 02:51 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian Hill" wrote:
| Offer him the trouser trout with corn eyeballs Steve. I think hes alergic
| peanuts. LOL!

Right this minute, I'm baking him some brownies.
I should apologize to Arnie in advance, as they
*may* have some corn mixed in!

(snarf!)

73,

Steve