Old May 30th 04, 02:34 PM
news.individual.net

Default A Shadow on the Land

I love President Bush, and thank God daily for his strong leadership and
moral clarity.

--James--

Old May 30th 04, 03:04 PM
Soames123

Subject: **** You Very Much Dear Mr. Bush
From: (Rustle)
Date: 5/29/2004 1:32 PM Eastern Standard Time

http://www.pythonline.com/plugs/idle/FCCSong.mp3

Old May 30th 04, 03:25 PM
T. Early

"King Pineapple" wrote in message
This pretty much sums up our sorry state of affairs.

by Douglas O'Rourke

Why is that when folks post fringe material like this they seem
reluctant to provide the source?

Given the lack of any facts to support the opinions (i.e., rants) in
the piece, I know the source will be a big shock, but at least they're
honest about where they're coming from:

http://columnleft.com/about.htm

Old May 30th 04, 04:10 PM
Brian Hill

"T. Early" wrote in message

"King Pineapple" wrote in message
This pretty much sums up our sorry state of affairs.

by Douglas O'Rourke

Why is that when folks post fringe material like this they seem
reluctant to provide the source?

Given the lack of any facts to support the opinions (i.e., rants) in
the piece, I know the source will be a big shock, but at least they're
honest about where they're coming from:

http://columnleft.com/about.htm

I don't need a link to know were it comes from. And theres nothing wrong
with a good rant as long as its based on fact and not a bunch of weird ass
feelings or a hidden agenda. Why is it the left wing wakos are always the
loudest. I think its about time those with actual facts started spreeding
some war rants supporting our troops and showing the good their doing. --
73 and good DXing.
Brian
A lot of radios and 100' of rusty wire!
Zumbrota, Southern MN
Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/

Old May 31st 04, 01:39 AM
Sam

Why is that when folks post fringe material like this they seem
reluctant to provide the source?

I was not aware that identifying the source would change the words.

Or is it necessary to know the source to know if you are supposed
to agree or disagree with the words?

Old May 31st 04, 04:55 AM
T. Early

"Sam" wrote in message

Why is that when folks post fringe material like this they seem
reluctant to provide the source?

I was not aware that identifying the source would change the words.

Were you aware that it's a simple courtesy to the publisher of those
words to identify that publisher?

Or is it necessary to know the source to know if you are supposed
to agree or disagree with the words?

Not necessarily, but when a piece such as this is so long on
unsubstantiated rhetoric and short on verifiable fact to support the
opinions therein sometimes it helps to know whether there is at least
some track record of credibility on which to rely. While one might be
tempted to write it off as yet another barrage of hate-speech, it's
better to confirm one's by seeing it in context.