Old June 2nd 04, 03:59 AM
T. Early

Default (OT) 'I killed innocent people for our government' confesses Staff Sgt. Jimmy Massey

"m II" wrote in message
Staff Sgt. Jimmy Massey is trying to get over the war crimes he

etc., etc., etc...

How about doing us all a favor and can the cross-posts? Last time
somebody asked you seemed apologetic, but some follow through would
help as well.

Is that polite enough?

Old June 2nd 04, 04:05 AM
m II

T. Early wrote:

How about doing us all a favor and can the cross-posts? Last time
somebody asked you seemed apologetic, but some follow through would
help as well.

Is that polite enough?

Yes.

On the other hand though, how can I contaminate impressionable young
minds the world over with my Bush Bashing rants without the cross
posting? My work load in sending these posts out would increase five
hundred fold. Where will I get the extra two minutes?

mike
Old June 2nd 04, 04:10 AM
m II

m II wrote:

Where will I get the extra two minutes?

giving up having sex with the wife is not an option.

mike