Old June 2nd 04, 05:15 AM
Telamon

Default Time (as a group) to kill file Michael Bryant?

You know with all the OT threads he has started I think he is the worst
Troll to ever hit the news group. His employer (if he has one) should
get a load of what he does here.

I am sure he has surpassed any other past entity as the most disruptive.
I mean that between the sock puppets and number of daily OT threads he
is the worst ever.

He has been a lot of fun but maybe it is time we all put him in the kill
file. What do you think?

I think we, as a group, should just kill file him off at some point. I
mention this because unless we all agree do it things will not change
much.

I will stop responding to him and his sock puppets if the rest of the
group will but if people still want to continue poking the Troll with
sharp sticks because it is just too much fun I'll do the same.

What do you all say?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old June 2nd 04, 11:57 AM
Michael Bryant

You know with all the OT threads he has started I think he is the worst Troll
to ever hit the news group. His ex-employer should get a load of what he does
here.

I am sure he has surpassed any other past entity as the most disruptive. I mean
that between the sock puppets and number of daily OT threads he is the worst
ever.

He has been a lot of fun but maybe it is time we all put him in the kill file.
What do you think?

I think we, as a group, should just kill file him off at some point. I mention
this because unless we all agree do it things will not change
much.

I will stop responding to him and his sock puppets if the rest of the group
will but if people still want to continue poking the Troll with sharp sticks
because it is just too much fun I'll do the same.

What do you all say?

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old June 2nd 04, 12:01 PM
dxAce

Michael 'I post under several names, and I lied about that PhD too' Bryant wrote:

[...]

I say that you and 'Short Wave' are one and the same!

Old June 2nd 04, 12:08 PM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

You know with all the OT threads he has started I think he is the worst Troll
to ever hit the news group. His ex-employer should get a load of what he does
here.

Why would they care?

I am sure he has surpassed any other past entity as the most disruptive. I mean
that between the sock puppets and number of daily OT threads he is the worst
ever.

You are the inventor of sock puppets!

I say that you are a fat piece of email spamming ****!