Old June 2nd 04, 11:35 AM
dxAce

Default New Book on Bush Crime Family

"King Pineapple©" wrote:

I can't wait to read this one. Although there's not much we don't already know about their sordid past.

From The Independent, 5/30/04:

Bush dynasty ex-wife set to spill the beans

By Steve Bloomfield and Sophie Goodchild

A new book on the Bush dynasty is set for release just six weeks
before November's knife-edge presidential election.

The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty by Kitty Kelley will
have an initial print run of 500,000, and the main source is believed
to be Sharon Bush, the ex-wife of Neil, President George W Bush's
wayward brother.

Kelley, whose unauthorized biographies of Frank Sinatra, Jackie
Onassis and the British Royal Family have told tales of affairs,
electric-shock treatment and more affairs, has turned her attention to
America's first family.

The book could be the most damaging yet for the President, with the
publishers, Random House, promising it will "cause controversy".

Most lies are controversial. Witness the controversy caused by Michael W. Bryant when he lied about his
drug bust, and when he lied about having a PhD.

Old June 2nd 04, 11:42 AM
dxAce

Short Wave wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 06:35:49 -0400, dxAce wrote:

"King Pineapple©" wrote:

I can't wait to read this one. Although there's not much we don't already know about their sordid past.

From The Independent, 5/30/04:

[...]

The previous message was brought to you by the Village Idiot, Steve Lare. Proving
once again that stupid is as stupid does.

And you prove that every day, Fat Boy!