Old June 3rd 04, 02:50 PM
B Evhart

Default Steve's Quotes Vol 4 Thursday Edition

This is a special Thursday Edition of Steve's Quotes. I hope
everyone enjoys reading them. Since I've had so many questions about
trademark issues I will address them here in this thread. You have no
permission to use any quotes from this post without first getting
permission from Steve. The one exception is the "party" quote.
That's the one bonus saying that you'll sometimes get at the bottom of
the list. Feel free to use that quote at anytime. Have fun.

10. Michael 'Everytime I take a crap the septic tank behind the
trailer needs to be pumped out' Bryant wrote:

9. You are the inventor of sock puppets!

8. I'm sure you know of the Canadian Holocaust:

7. Send me your address, Fat Boy... I'd like to send you and your
wife/partner/doll/it a bag of flour so that you might have some real
fun!

6. No, you're not a ham. But you're a porker just waiting for
processing.

5. I'll bet the Dalai Lama doesn't eat Cheeto's all day long!

4. Don't let the trailer land on your fat ass...

3. Michael 'Damn, if I smoke just a bit more, maybe I can meet
Dorothy and Toto' Bryant wrote:

2. What name have you given to your plastic doll?

AND THIS WEEKS NUMBER ONE!!!!!

1. Have a nice day... choke on your chicken, and all of that.

Unfortunately there is no party quote this week. BUT - our master
won't let us down. If we just look at his use of two small words we
can all make our own conversations a little bit brighter - here you
go: (and don't be afraid about using these two words too often - you
can't - that's the great part about it)

That's normal for a liar and fabricator, and
you continue to show us every day!

John F'ing Kerry is a traitor, and a known liar and fabricator.

The Great Liar and Fabricator callin someone else pathetic...

Most everyone knows you are a liar and fabricator.

How far should go with an obvious liar and fabricator?

And you are a liar and fabricator!

You are a liar and a fabricator, it has been proven over, and over,
and over again!

Yep, and what you are is a liar and a fabricator!

The FACT that you are a liar and a fabricator?

I have choices and options, seems as though you have none except to be
a liar and a fabricator.

You're rapidly becoming a liar and a fabricator much like Michael W.
Bryant.

Face it Fat Boy, you've got a bright future ahead as a liar and a
fabricator.

Michael 'I'ma Leftist Fabricator and Liar' Bryant dropped his bag of
Cheetos and scrawled

Well you are certainly not a wannabe liar and fabricator!

CYA Billy E

Old June 3rd 04, 08:14 PM
Brian Hill

"-=jd=-" wrote in message

Another trolling lamer who lacks a sufficient amount of imagination to

come-
up with an original nick-name. Psssst... "Brian Hill" is already in use

and
most everyone is familiar with his posting style.

-=jd=-

I think Everhart,Bryant and this sig faker are all the same. I think its
funny as hell that they exert so much energy acting stupid.

Brian