Old June 5th 04, 01:06 PM
dxAce

Default Steve Lare & Michael Bryant star in Schizophrenic Girls

Curmudgeon wrote:

Steve Lare gets warned by Supernews that if he doesn't stop his stupidity then he will lose his account and at the same time Michael Bryant also stops
posting all his daily garbage. The noise level in this group has gone down considerably ever since.

They are one in the same.

I was never warned by Supernews about anything.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old June 5th 04, 01:15 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

Steve Lare gets warned by Supernews that if he doesn't stop his stupidity then he will lose his account and at the same time Michael Bryant also stops
posting all his daily garbage. The noise level in this group has gone down considerably ever since.

They are one in the same.

I was never warned by Supernews about anything.

And as far as I know I have no 'account' with Supernews.

Old June 5th 04, 04:57 PM
dxAce

-=jd=- wrote:

On Sat 05 Jun 2004 05:44:42a, curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote in message
:

Steve Lare gets warned by Supernews that if he doesn't stop his
stupidity then he will lose his account and at the same time Michael
Bryant also stops posting all his daily garbage. The noise level in this
group has gone down considerably ever since.

They are one in the same.

You may have a slightly less-remote chance of success if you didn't
manipulate your own headers. Otherwise, Who would pay attention to someone
everyone knows as "The R.R.S. Altopia Troll"?

By the by, munging your own path headers is a sure way to have any nntp
complaints summarily dismissed.

Question: How does one 'munge' headers?

Old June 5th 04, 05:35 PM
dxAce

-=jd=- wrote:

On Sat 05 Jun 2004 08:15:57a, dxAce wrote in
message :

dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

Steve Lare gets warned by Supernews that if he doesn't stop his
stupidity then he will lose his account and at the same time Michael
Bryant also stops posting all his daily garbage. The noise level in
this group has gone down considerably ever since.

They are one in the same.

I was never warned by Supernews about anything.

And as far as I know I have no 'account' with Supernews.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

It looks like that's the news host iserv.net uses, and it's most likely
transparent to you. In any event, "Curmudgeon" reeks of both 'troll' and
'cheese flavored snack food' inspiration.

That couldn't be Cheeto's, could it?

Old June 5th 04, 05:42 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Curmudgeon" curmudg@eon wrote:
| You have been playing stupid for months. Stupid is as stupid does. LOL
You have been warned not to keep playing stupid. So don't play stupid now.
| Where do you think you get your news service from, your little iserv
provider? Hardly.
| You and your alter ego Michael will both be forced to post from AOL if you
keep up your nonesense. AOL is kind of iffy at this point too. There are
| several complaints into them also. A few more and the schizophrenic girls
Mikey and Stevie will be history.

| Please keep it up.

You posted this to the wrong group.

I suggest "alt.punk.assed.bitch."

You'll fit *right* in.

Here's hoping you get a painful case of pancreatic cancer, and die
slowly.

(chuckling)

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old June 5th 04, 06:26 PM
Brian Hill

"-=jd=-" wrote in message

It looks like that's the news host iserv.net uses, and it's most likely
transparent to you. In any event, "Curmudgeon" reeks of both 'troll' and
'cheese flavored snack food' inspiration.

I could be quite mistaken, though...

-=jd=-

Very Cheesy indeed! Oh Michael! were are you!?

Old June 5th 04, 08:04 PM
Telamon

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

Steve Lare gets warned by Supernews that if he doesn't stop his stupidity
then he will lose his account and at the same time Michael Bryant also
stops
posting all his daily garbage. The noise level in this group has gone
down considerably ever since.

They are one in the same.

I was never warned by Supernews about anything.

And as far as I know I have no 'account' with Supernews.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Steve, this is the propagation path for your post below. It starts at
the end continuing to the beginning so it starts with supernews and ends
with the prodigy news server which is what I use. It's part of SBC,
which also includes pacbell.

Sometimes ISP's contract with other news providers for Usenet service.

..news.prodigy.com!newsmst01a.news.prodigy.com!pro digy.com!news-feed01.roc
..ny.frontiernet.net!nntp.frontiernet.net!nntp.gig anews.com.MISMATCH!borde
r1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news.ma xwell.syr.edu!sn-xit-03
!sn-xit-06!sn-post-01!supernews.com!corp.supernews.com!not-for-mail

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 6th 04, 05:41 AM
Telamon

In article ,

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 11:57:01 -0400, dxAce wrote:

-=jd=- wrote:

On Sat 05 Jun 2004 05:44:42a, curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote in message
:

Steve Lare gets warned by Supernews that if he doesn't stop his
stupidity then he will lose his account and at the same time Michael
Bryant also stops posting all his daily garbage. The noise level in this
group has gone down considerably ever since.

They are one in the same.

You may have a slightly less-remote chance of success if you didn't
manipulate your own headers. Otherwise, Who would pay attention to someone
everyone knows as "The R.R.S. Altopia Troll"?

By the by, munging your own path headers is a sure way to have any nntp
complaints summarily dismissed.

Question: How does one 'munge' headers?

First, you open up your newsreader in a Hex Editor then......

nevermind, I can see it's over your head already.

Just another anonymous Troll.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 7th 04, 03:26 PM
MnMikew

"Curmudgeon" curmudg@eon wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 08:15:57 -0400, dxAce wrote:

12 year old bravado snipped

A bit insecure arent we?