Old June 5th 04, 03:18 PM
dxAce

Default Stevie and Mikey Lare on the verge of losing internet access...

Curmudgeon wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

Steve Lare gets warned by Supernews that if he doesn't stop his stupidity then he will lose his account and at the same time Michael Bryant also stops
posting all his daily garbage. The noise level in this group has gone down considerably ever since.

They are one in the same.

I was never warned by Supernews about anything.

And as far as I know I have no 'account' with Supernews.

You have been playing stupid for months. Stupid is as stupid does. LOL You have been warned not to keep playing stupid. So don't play stupid now.
Where do you think you get your news service from, your little iserv provider? Hardly.
You and your alter ego Michael will both be forced to post from AOL if you keep up your nonesense. AOL is kind of iffy at this point too. There are
several complaints into them also. A few more and the schizophrenic girls Mikey and Stevie will be history.

Please keep it up.

Guess we'll just have to file a complaint against you too!

Old June 5th 04, 03:21 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

Steve Lare gets warned by Supernews that if he doesn't stop his stupidity then he will lose his account and at the same time Michael Bryant also stops
posting all his daily garbage. The noise level in this group has gone down considerably ever since.

They are one in the same.

I was never warned by Supernews about anything.

And as far as I know I have no 'account' with Supernews.

You have been playing stupid for months. Stupid is as stupid does. LOL You have been warned not to keep playing stupid. So don't play stupid now.

Warned by whom I ask? I've received no warning from either Supernews or Iserv.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old June 6th 04, 12:18 AM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 10:21:50 -0400, dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

Steve Lare gets warned by Supernews that if he doesn't stop his stupidity then he will lose his account and at the same time Michael Bryant also stops
posting all his daily garbage. The noise level in this group has gone down considerably ever since.

They are one in the same.

I was never warned by Supernews about anything.

And as far as I know I have no 'account' with Supernews.

You have been playing stupid for months. Stupid is as stupid does. LOL You have been warned not to keep playing stupid. So don't play stupid now.

Warned by whom I ask? I've received no warning from either Supernews or Iserv.

If you haven't been warned then post another 50-80 off topic messages tomorrow like you have been doing for weeks before you were warned two days ago,
tough guy. Come on Stevie show us how you laugh in the face of losing your account.

Gee, who warned me? You?

LOL!

Old June 6th 04, 12:29 AM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

[...]

Put up or shut up, tough guy!

LOL!

Old June 6th 04, 12:44 AM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

[...]

Yeah, that's what I figured. g

Well, you got something right today then!