Old June 6th 04, 08:36 PM
LW

Default Anyone hear The Great Liberty Net last night?

I'm expecting tens of thousands of responses.

Really.

This could send rrs into meltdown.
Old June 6th 04, 10:37 PM
Billybob

yea I heard it...

It sucked as usual

om...

Old June 7th 04, 06:07 AM
LW

"Billybob" wrote ...

yea I heard it...

It sucked as usual

Aha ! ! ! A respondent. And now we're waiting for others - surely
tens of thousands of SWL's world wide were glued to their radios for
The Great Liberty Net.

No ? ? ?

So where did everybody go?

Ahhh yessss ... silly me - they were all at 5770. THE MOST EXCITING
FREQUENCY IN SHORTWAVE RADIO.

A good time to listen - maybe the profit will predict the day Reagan
died.