Old June 6th 04, 09:20 PM
RSmith

Default Kenwood FM Transceiver?

Could someone tell me what exactly it doe's?
doe's it transmit over the FM band?
Can you enter the FM frequency that you want it to transmit on?
What type of receiver would you need to receive it's signal?
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Old June 7th 04, 07:02 AM
J999w

Find the model number and enter it in a Google search. That ought to tell you a
lot. My guess is that it's a two meter ham transceiver.

jw
K9RZZ