Old June 7th 04, 07:43 PM
Diverd4777

Default [OT] Help stop Bonsai Kitten / Animal Cruelty sign online petition

Bonsai Kitten / Animal Cruelty

To: Animal Cruelty
Before you sign this please go to http://www.bonsaikitten.com and read some
of the information. If you disagree what is going on in that insane website
sign this. I personally think it is animal cruely. And if you agree with me,
i am asking you to sign this petition.
I sent them an email concerning my disagreement but i have not heard back from
them yet. Thank you for reading and i hope to see your signatures soon!

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

In article , "Julia Davidson"

From: "Julia Davidson"
Date: 7 Jun 2004 15:03:21 GMT

This URL will explains the urgent need to take action against a
flagrant animal abuse against kittens. Please help by going to the
URL and signing the petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/catsmeow/

Thanks to all who decide to help.

Old June 7th 04, 08:35 PM
Diverd4777

Stop Bonsai Cats

To: Animal Rights
This is disgusting. A site that used to be shut last year has returned. We have
to try to shut it down again! A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells
kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute, if it weren't
kittens that were put into little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant
and then locked up for the rest of their lives!! The cats are fed through a
straw and have a small tube for their feces. The skeleton of the cat will take
on the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the
opportunity to move. They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs. These
are the latest trends in Houston, China, Indonesia and New Zealand. They are
even being given out as Gifts at Exclusive Republican Fundraisers. If you think
you can handle it, view www.bonsaikitten.com and have a look at the methods
being used to put these little kittens into bottles. This petition needs 500
names, so please put your name on it!!!

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

In article ,
(Diverd4777) writes:

Subject: [OT] Help stop Bonsai Kitten / Animal Cruelty sign online
petition
From:
(Diverd4777)

Old June 7th 04, 09:19 PM
Mark S. Holden

This is a hoax.

http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/outrage/bonsai.htm

This particular variant was probably started by someone who doesn't like Republicans.

Diverd4777 wrote:

Stop Bonsai Cats

To: Animal Rights
[...]

(Diverd4777) writes:

petition
From:
(Diverd4777)

Old June 7th 04, 09:24 PM
MnMikew

"Mark S. Holden" wrote in message
This is a hoax.

http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/outrage/bonsai.htm

This particular variant was probably started by someone who doesn't like

Republicans.

That would explain why Diverd4777 was all over it. Liberals believe
ANYTHING.

Old June 7th 04, 11:07 PM
applecores

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
Stop Bonsai Cats

To: Animal Rights
This is disgusting. A site that used to be shut last year has returned.

We have
to try to shut it down again! A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells
kittens that are called BONSAI CATS.

I agree 100% !

This site should be shut down.

Cats (...preferably cooked and well seasoned) actually belong
inside those white cardboard boxes with red pagodas
on them that you get at the Chinese take-out place.

Puttin them in small bottles with preservative is
another goofy idea. Like they said...the last great creative
idea that the Asians in general came up with was Pearl Harbor....

(Hey, anyone else beside's me ever notice that in EVERY single
strip-mall or corner suburban or city Chinese Food lunch place
they always done gone and pulled out 2 bulbs from each and
every overhead fluroescent light fixture...? What is it? They trying
to save $$$ on electricity bills or they don't want you to see the
food while your still inside the establishment...or both?)
light fixture

P.E.T.A. --- [ People Eating Tasty Animals ]
he http://mtd.com/tasty/ yum!