Old June 10th 04, 04:09 PM
T. Early

Default OT Backstage Eulogy

"David" wrote in message

REAGAN'S SHAMEFUL LEGACY

Geez, I know the hate-mongers are out there, but couldn't they at
least wait until he's in the ground?

Old June 10th 04, 04:26 PM
Brian Running

You want a college education? Pay for it yourself you leach,

It's "leech."

Old June 10th 04, 05:10 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message

REAGAN'S SHAMEFUL LEGACY

Tue Jun 8, 8:02 PM ET Add Op/Ed - Ted Rall to My Yahoo!

By Ted Rall

Mourn for Us, Not the Proto-Bush

Typical whining liberals!

Old June 11th 04, 01:22 AM
RHF

TE,

These individuals are "Political Cadre" and are
simply part of the IH*3 'Clique' who's Mantra is:

I HATE - Bush {Was: I HATE - Reagan}

I HATE - AMERICA

I HATE - AMERICANS

~ RHF
..
..
= = = "T. Early" wrote in message
= = = ...

Old June 11th 04, 02:01 AM
lsmyer

I think the whole problem with the Hate America crowd stems from poor self
esteem caused by getting pushed off their mother's tit too soon by their
mother's horny boyfriend.

They hate themselves, therefore it's second nature for them to hate everyone
else as well.

Old June 11th 04, 07:44 AM
lomgwave

helmsman wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:26:03 GMT, "Brian Running" wrote:

You want a college education? Pay for it yourself you leach,

It's "leech."

They got the idea :')

They got the idea that you sure don't have a college education.

Old June 12th 04, 05:21 PM
Telamon

wrote:

You want a college education? Pay for it yourself you leach,

It's "leech."

They got the idea :')

They got the idea that you sure don't have a college education.

Well that's just great.

Now tell us what a "lomgwave" is Bryant.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California