Old June 12th 04, 05:37 PM
World DX Anounce group

Default PX anouncement

The PX anouncement!
Hello everyone.
Conditions seems fair for pxing over the big pond so we will be on again
tonight.
PX will commence around 22.30 utc ( or just a little later) and will
continue as long reactions drop in.
this could be till 08.00 utc Sunday.

Where can you find us?
We will transmit again parallel on two frequency's witch are the main house
frequency 15.070 and on a frequency between 6.200 and 6.300 and use power
than might veri between 100 and 300 watss.

How can we contact our station?
You can contact us in many ways.
By Phone/SMS europe 00 31 (0) 619508 938
By Email:
By Regular postal service:
Alfa Lima Int
Pobox 663
7900AR
Hoogeveen
the Netherlands
other wise leave a few lines in the guestbook on our webpage
www.alfalima.net

Greetings from Alfred Zoer ( Alfa Lima Int )

-------------------------------------
Our email address

Surf to Alfa Lima web
You'll find our Hobby's
Chevy's
Motor Bikes
11 MB Dxing
And of course Short-wave Pirate Radio
http://www.alfalima.net
_____________________________________
Our QSL Card? Send your report to:
Alfa Lima Int
Pobox 663
7900AR
Hoogeveen
the Netherlands

Enclose 1 euro or dollar for reply
SW pirates group!!!
Receive the latest SW-Pirates info
Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:

More info at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates