Old June 15th 04, 06:33 AM
Patrick Turner

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
Patrick Turner wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
Patrick Turner wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Snip

The discussion has everything to do with listening to the BCB,
and radio theory.

If you would spend time reading the group you would see the several
cross posted threads don't mesh well with rec.radio.shortwave. The group
is generally about listening to SW, BCB and sometimes long wave. There
is discussions about radios specifications, antennas and receiving
challenges. Other topics revolve around the programming or hearing
pirates and the like. Yes the group goes off topic a lot on what people
listen to on short wave.

There is no good reason to cross post these threads to three groups.

I think you are outnumbered.

Talks on BCB receiver designs cannot be bad for all three groups IMHO.

I don't care about your opinion and did not ask for it. I don't care if
other people posting from the other rec.antiques.radio+phono or
rec.audio.tubes think as you do.

I'm not interested in a debate about cross posting.

I have made a repeated, polite requests for this to stop so are you guys
from rec.antiques.radio+phono or rec.audio.tubes going to behave or not?

Please respond as to whether you will stop or not that's all I want to
know.

This is it guys I'm not asking again.

I hear your request but you are the only one to complain about what
many including myself is a trivial issue.

I for one don't think it is impolite to talk about radio construction
on a radio listeners disscussion group.

There are plenty of opinions I don't ask for, but which get hurled in my
direction
and as long as they are not downright insulting, obscene,
verbally violent, I tolerate them every day without complaint.
There are episodes of grossly OT threads, and the occasional spot of humour,
and that adds colour, even real weather to dull days of serious chit chat.

You are invited to consider a more tolerant position, and rather than complain
about the noisy party,
come over and join in!

Patrick Turner.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old June 15th 04, 06:44 AM
Telamon

In article ,
Jon Noring wrote:

I'm the one who started and cross-posted the related topics (of
building a tube-based AM receiver) to the three newsgroups, including
rec.radio.shortwave.

Nevertheless, I believe the threads are sufficiently on-topic to
r.r.s. to not warrant some pro-active effort to try to stop.

I've sent a complaint to your news provider. We will see if they think
the same way you do.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 15th 04, 06:48 AM
Bill

Telamon wrote:

This is it guys I'm not asking again.

WHEW! I guess that means you'll stop being a pest.
Old June 15th 04, 07:36 AM
Telamon

In article , Bill
wrote:

Telamon wrote:

This is it guys I'm not asking again.

WHEW! I guess that means you'll stop being a pest.

Just the opposite Bill. How are things in PR?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 15th 04, 07:37 AM
Jeffrey D Angus

Telamon wrote:
I don't care about your opinion and did not ask for it. I don't care if
other people posting from the other rec.antiques.radio+phono or
rec.audio.tubes think as you do.

I'm not interested in a debate about cross posting.

I have made a repeated, polite requests for this to stop so are you guys
from rec.antiques.radio+phono or rec.audio.tubes going to behave or not?

Please respond as to whether you will stop or not that's all I want to
know.

This is it guys I'm not asking again.

Can we have that in writing?

'Cause the simple answer is we ain't going to stop cross posting
just because YOU have YOUR knickers in a knot.

Jeff

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
Tara Morice as Fran, from the movie "Strictly Ballroom"

Old June 15th 04, 07:46 AM
Telamon

In article ,
Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

Telamon wrote:
I don't care about your opinion and did not ask for it. I don't care if
other people posting from the other rec.antiques.radio+phono or
rec.audio.tubes think as you do.

I'm not interested in a debate about cross posting.

I have made a repeated, polite requests for this to stop so are you guys
from rec.antiques.radio+phono or rec.audio.tubes going to behave or not?

Please respond as to whether you will stop or not that's all I want to
know.

This is it guys I'm not asking again.

Can we have that in writing?

'Cause the simple answer is we ain't going to stop cross posting
just because YOU have YOUR knickers in a knot.

You a moron or something? Did I speak to you or did you READ it.

What a bozo.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 15th 04, 07:51 AM
Telamon

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

Telamon wrote:
I don't care about your opinion and did not ask for it. I don't care if
other people posting from the other rec.antiques.radio+phono or
rec.audio.tubes think as you do.

I'm not interested in a debate about cross posting.

I have made a repeated, polite requests for this to stop so are you guys
from rec.antiques.radio+phono or rec.audio.tubes going to behave or not?

Please respond as to whether you will stop or not that's all I want to
know.

This is it guys I'm not asking again.

Can we have that in writing?

'Cause the simple answer is we ain't going to stop cross posting
just because YOU have YOUR knickers in a knot.

You a moron or something? Did I speak to you or did you READ it.

What a bozo.

Oh yeah I forgot to ask you what you smoke before you post jerk.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 15th 04, 08:23 AM
Jeffrey D Angus

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I don't care about your opinion and did not ask for it. I don't care if
other people posting from the other rec.antiques.radio+phono or
rec.audio.tubes think as you do.

I'm not interested in a debate about cross posting.

I have made a repeated, polite requests for this to stop so are you guys
from rec.antiques.radio+phono or rec.audio.tubes going to behave or not?

Please respond as to whether you will stop or not that's all I want to
know.

This is it guys I'm not asking again.

Can we have that in writing?

'Cause the simple answer is we ain't going to stop cross posting
just because YOU have YOUR knickers in a knot.

You a moron or something? Did I speak to you or did you READ it.

What a bozo.

You posted to a public forum. As a matter of fact, you CROSS posted
the three groups, including the one I normally read. RAR+P.

You did not address your posting to anyone in particular, other than
the people in RAT and RAR+P.

However, you specifically asked if "we" were going to stop. The
answer is no.

The simple fact is that nobody really gives a damn what you think.

Flame all you want.

Old June 15th 04, 10:35 AM
Steven Dinius

Telamon wrote in message ...
In article
,
Telamon wrote:

pOOr a%%whole baby troll...

Doesn't know how to create a rule in Outlook Express to delete the
thread before he/she/hermaphrodite worm sees it! Won't block a poster.

I'm not changing yer diaper, bitch, and I DO KNOW and I DID. Be
thankful I don't find where you come from and stuff abuse@... where
the sun doesn't shine.

Putrid trollop. Shut up and crawl back in the ditch.
Old June 15th 04, 12:32 PM
Telamon

In article ,
Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

Telamon wrote:

[...]

Yeah. Since you and the other bozos started cross posting I don't know
which group you post from or read. Sure I could subscribe to the other
groups and figure it out but why bother.

You did not address your posting to anyone in particular, other than
the people in RAT and RAR+P.

Yeah I did. I responded to you idiot. You must smoke up a large cloud
before posting.

However, you specifically asked if "we" were going to stop. The
answer is no.

I told you I'm through asking you to stop bozo. Got a reading
comprehension problem.

The simple fact is that nobody really gives a damn what you think.

Your disregard for anyone else's desire noted.

Nobody gives a damn about you either.

Although this is a public forum I doubt anyone cares what you think
either.

Flame all you want.

Thanks for your permission. If I had found the Trolling spoke person for
rec.antiques.radio+phono and rec.audio.tubes it would have saved some
time. What took you so long.

Oh well water over the dam and all that.

So what use does a pot smoking idiot with reading comprehension problems
have for tubes, phono's or antiques anyway? I think a person of your
caliber would have no use for any of it other than sniffing the varnish
or glue used to restore the stuff.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California