Old June 20th 04, 03:23 AM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:11:02 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:01:35 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:14:06 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:14:15 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

From: dxAce

Yeah sure, stick around. But isn't that dangerous? I mean, you might lose
another
job.

Steve, I didn't blame you. If you'd like my real answer I'd love to talk to you
about it, but not on the NG. I think you probably have my number, but if you
don't, let me know and I'll call you, again.

Heck, thought I already had your real answer. I guess not!

Dance my little lapdog, dance. LOL

Thanks, Mikey!

If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times...

I'M NOT CURMUDGEON

From the looks of your answer you must be Curmudgeon!

Exactly....

No one has ever accused you of being the sharpest tool in the shed have they?

I'm sure there are many who've accused you of having no 'tool' at all!

There, you've proven my point.

Without a 'tool', you have no point, 'tard.

Another very intelligent sentence from the group cretin.

Once again proving that stupid is as stupid does. g

Keep dancing Spam Boy I like slapping you around and it will keep you in shape for when I have to give you another ass whoopin out in the woodshed.

Must be some good stuff you've got hold of this weekend!

Stupid is as stupid does... must be the motto you live by.

Old June 20th 04, 05:38 AM
pickled tuna

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 02:19:31 GMT, curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote:

Keep dancing Spam Boy I like slapping you around and it will keep you in shape for when I have to give you another ass whoopin out in the woodshed.

Actually, I think he has other ideas about your ass!

Tracy

Funny Morse Code Picture Private General 17 January 27th 05 11:16 PM
Funny Morse Code Picture Private Dx 0 January 4th 05 03:21 AM
Wrong S-meter in Hallicrafters SX-28? Phil Nelson Boatanchors 44 December 11th 04 02:05 AM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
WRONG PHONETICS Caveat Lector Dx 1 September 21st 03 04:22 PM