Old June 18th 04, 10:26 PM
dxAce

Default What is wrong with this picture?

Steve,

I can only assume that you did that because you assume I'm Curmudgeon.
Guess
what? I'm not. Really. I think that his complaints to your newsgroup
provider
were wrong and reprehensible. His constant harassment of your was
hypocritical
and probably from someone that was attempting to make you go off on on
me.
Thus, the "puppet" language. I don't even know how to fake IP addresses.

Steve, you've cost me my job. Maybe you didn't do it, but someone did
using the
address you posted. I don't know what to say. I'm sorry for my
involvement in
making this such a super-heated situation. I'm due to go to the hospital
for
surgery in just an hour or so, and this has not helped. This has left me

without the means to support my family.

I will never set foot in this NG again under any name. I sincerely
apologize to
Stave Lare for anything I've ever done that pushes a human being to
engagee in
this type of nonsense.

Steve, there are obviously people in here that want to push you into
doing
silly things. They are not me.

Finished, forever, with this nonsense.

Curmudgeon, whoever you are, please stop bothering Steve! He will simply
keep
assuming it's me. And that's already caused enough damage in my life.

Gone,

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
=================================

Just reposting this out of morbid curiosity.

Old June 18th 04, 10:40 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:26:09 -0400, dxAce puked:

What is wrong with this picture?

You still have your Internet access is what is wrong with this picture.

Keep it up and we go back to the woodshed, Spam Boy.

Sorry, I don't want a blow job.

Old June 18th 04, 11:03 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:40:52 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:26:09 -0400, dxAce puked:

What is wrong with this picture?

You still have your Internet access is what is wrong with this picture.

Keep it up and we go back to the woodshed, Spam Boy.

Sorry, I don't want a blow job.

You must have me confused with your father.

I'm taking you to be SPNAKED, Spam Boy.

Now, dance my little poodle, dance....

| o /| _
| ___ / |__ / _
| / o \_/ _
\ ) )) Steve Lare _
\____ ___/ \ _
\ | \ _
\|

Catch o' the day© Copyright Curmudgeon 2004

Steve Lare on the hook 24/7.

I think we all realise that you're hooked on something.

Old June 18th 04, 11:16 PM
pickled tuna

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:26:09 -0400, dxAce puked:

I'm taking you to be SPNAKED, Spam Boy.

What is SPNAKED? Does that mean you want to spank him while he is
naked?

Tracy

Old June 18th 04, 11:55 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:26:09 -0400, dxAce puked:

I'm taking you to be SPNAKED, Spam Boy.

What is SPNAKED? Does that mean you want to spank him while he is
naked?

Tracy

Whatever blows your dress up Tracy.

Damn, that was creative!

Old June 19th 04, 01:26 AM
pickled tuna

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 00:17:57 GMT, curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote:

Up your ass, ****wad!

Up your ass again, ****head...

Up your ass, cocksucker!

Is that what you like to do after you spank someone? I think you and
ole Georgie need to get together.

Tracy

Funny Morse Code Picture Private General 17 January 27th 05 11:16 PM
Funny Morse Code Picture Private Dx 0 January 4th 05 03:21 AM
Wrong S-meter in Hallicrafters SX-28? Phil Nelson Boatanchors 44 December 11th 04 02:05 AM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
WRONG PHONETICS Caveat Lector Dx 1 September 21st 03 04:22 PM