Old June 20th 04, 11:04 AM
Michael Bryant

Default Open Message to Curmudgeon

Stop bothering folks on the NG, including Steve Lare. Please. I know you enjoy
the misdirection that you create when you do this crap, but it's childish and
just keeps discord going. Give it a rest. What have you accomplished by getting
Steve upset? You're just making trouble, pure and simple. Please stop.

This same message goes out to Bill Everhart.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old June 20th 04, 09:16 PM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

Stop bothering folks on the NG, including Steve Lare. Please. I know you enjoy
the misdirection that you create when you do this crap, but it's childish and
just keeps discord going. Give it a rest. What have you accomplished by getting
Steve upset? You're just making trouble, pure and simple. Please stop.

This same message goes out to Bill Everhart.

Shouldn't you be directing your efforts to finding a job?

Your 'family' must be running out of Cheeto's right about now.

;-)

Old June 21st 04, 12:57 AM
T. Early

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
Stop bothering folks on the NG, including Steve Lare. Please. I know

you enjoy
the misdirection that you create when you do this crap, but it's

childish and
just keeps discord going. Give it a rest. What have you accomplished

by getting
Steve upset? You're just making trouble, pure and simple. Please

stop.

This same message goes out to Bill Everhart.

Why? I doubt he needs to read it twice.

Old June 21st 04, 07:26 AM
Telamon

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

Stop bothering folks on the NG, including Steve Lare. Please. I
know you enjoy the misdirection that you create when you do this
crap, but it's childish and just keeps discord going. Give it a
rest. What have you accomplished by getting Steve upset? You're
just making trouble, pure and simple. Please stop.

This same message goes out to Bill Everhart.

Shouldn't you be directing your efforts to finding a job?

Your 'family' must be running out of Cheeto's right about now.

You have to admire Bryant's creativity. He turned a flame thread into a
soap opera. I think the only element missing is marital infidelity.
Maybe he will work that in somehow.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 21st 04, 11:32 PM
Stinger

Michael,

I am amazed that someone with your supposed "intellect" has not mastered the
nuances of the kill-file. Don't bother to "announce" it -- just do it,
quietly. I can assure you, that if that imbecile's juvenile nonsense was
actually bothering Steve, he'd do the same.

-- Stinger

Old June 22nd 04, 12:14 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
| Stop bothering folks on the NG, including Steve Lare. Please. I know you
enjoy
| the misdirection that you create when you do this crap, but it's childish
and
| just keeps discord going. Give it a rest. What have you accomplished by
getting
| Steve upset? You're just making trouble, pure and simple. Please stop.
|
| This same message goes out to Bill Everhart.

Delightfully dramatic - you've raised whingeing to an art form, Brybaby!

I thought you were going away?

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

chuckie blast from the past..... gw CB 4 January 26th 05 07:05 PM
Bad news for Short Wave Listening Mike Terry Broadcasting 51 October 31st 04 10:24 PM
Post latest national talk show host LIES- here misterfact Broadcasting 62 August 22nd 04 05:55 PM
An open letter to high-el AB8MQ Policy 0 June 2nd 04 03:25 AM