Old June 24th 04, 12:20 PM
dxAce

Default (OT) FatAndHigh 9/11

Interesting advertising implications:

http://www.thehill.com/news/062404/moore.aspx

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old June 24th 04, 01:29 PM
William EHart 2

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 07:20:42 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Interesting advertising implications:

http://www.thehill.com/news/062404/moore.aspx

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Stevie - So he won't be able to advertise after the end of July. The
movie is out now you little born to be trolled AWipe. Doesn't matter
a bit. So here's a question for you. I followed your link to your
web page and looked at your two "shack" pictures. The description of
the bottom picture says "A view from out back!". Why do you use an
exclamation point? Is it because the picture is so damn exciting or
are you trying to cause excitement where none is warranted. Hey
here's one for ya -

You're real stupid!!! Now go figure the exclamations. Muhahahah

Buy Grundig.

Old June 24th 04, 01:41 PM
dxAce

wrote:

Interesting advertising implications:

http://www.thehill.com/news/062404/moore.aspx

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Stevie - So he won't be able to advertise after the end of July. The
movie is out now you little born to be trolled AWipe. Doesn't matter
a bit. So here's a question for you. I followed your link to your
web page and looked at your two "shack" pictures.

I guess you're real stupid as there is only *one* shack picture...

The description of
the bottom picture says "A view from out back!".

Why do you use an
exclamation point?

Because I felt like it, and to rile up 'tards such as yourself!

Is it because the picture is so damn exciting or
are you trying to cause excitement where none is warranted. Hey
here's one for ya -

You're real stupid!!! Now go figure the exclamations. Muhahahah

Buy Grundig.

Sure, if one wants a portable, otherwise, buy Drake.

If I can be of further assistence to you in your quest for sanity, don't
hesitate to ask.

Old June 24th 04, 02:08 PM
William EHart 2

wrote:

[...]

Ah,, Isn't that your shack in the background. Shack seems like the
appropriate word. Hey - of course you didn't mention the crux of the
discussion. The part where I beat your brains out with logic in
regards to Moore's new movie. Oh well. You were "born to be
trolled"(tm). Muhahahahahaha
Old June 24th 04, 02:20 PM
dxAce

wrote:

[...]

Yes, it's a nice radio shack, bet you wish you had one.

Hey - of course you didn't mention the crux of the
discussion.

The crux of the 'discussion' was the advertising implications, not whether or
not the movie was out already.

In future, please try and pay attention in between those bong hits.

Old June 24th 04, 02:23 PM
William EHart 2

wrote:

[...]

You're right oh unemployed one. I did not pay attention. Do you
think, given the fact that the movie has been released and is
currently playing in theaters, that a restriction on advertising at a
later date will have an effect on the movie's popularity?
Old June 24th 04, 02:28 PM
dxAce

wrote:

[...]

The restriction may or may not have any effect on it's popularity, but it will
certainly limit the advertising.

Time will tell.

Old June 24th 04, 05:31 PM
bugpron #9

"dxAce" wrote in message
Interesting advertising implications:

this is MUCH BETTER!!!!!

here--- http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0624041pump1.html

and here--- http://www.paulzarouii.com/crap/error.html

Old June 24th 04, 09:44 PM
RHF

N8KDV,

"The restriction may or may not have any effect on it's popularity,
but it will certainly limit the advertising."

The purpose of the Advertising being to be used as a political ploy
and act as Anti-Bush Propaganda by Moore to influence the Election.

NOTE: Newspaper Advertising is still permitted at any time.

~ RHF
..
..
= = = dxAce wrote in message
= = = ...

Old June 26th 04, 11:58 AM
dxAce

wrote:

Interesting advertising implications:

http://www.thehill.com/news/062404/moore.aspx

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Stevie - So he won't be able to advertise after the end of July. The
movie is out now you little born to be trolled AWipe. Doesn't matter
a bit. So here's a question for you. I followed your link to your
web page and looked at your two "shack" pictures. The description of
the bottom picture says "A view from out back!". Why do you use an
exclamation point? Is it because the picture is so damn exciting or
are you trying to cause excitement where none is warranted. Hey
here's one for ya -

If you go look at the pics again you'll find that I added another
exclamation point just to get your blood pressure up.

Hope you bust a vessel!