Old June 28th 04, 09:59 PM
Michael Bryant

Default Where the Lare?

Geez, seems awfully quiet...... Oh, that's right - I killfiled the group's most
prolific poster.....

The silence is deafening!

;-)

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old June 28th 04, 10:12 PM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

Geez, seems awfully quiet...... Oh, that's right - I killfiled the group's most
prolific poster.....

The silence is deafening!

Better get a hearing aid, Fat Boy!

Old June 28th 04, 10:19 PM
MnMikew

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
Geez, seems awfully quiet...... Oh, that's right - I killfiled the group's

most
prolific poster.....

Always stirring the pot. Bryant you are by far the biggest troll in Usenet.

Old June 28th 04, 10:24 PM
T. Early

"dxAce" wrote in message

Michael Bryant wrote:

Geez, seems awfully quiet...... Oh, that's right - I killfiled the

group's most
prolific poster.....

The silence is deafening!

Better get a hearing aid, Fat Boy!

Since the post contains no Bush-bashing or inflammatory links, I
question whether it's the "real" MWB. The AOL address looks phony
too.

Old June 28th 04, 10:26 PM
dxAce

MnMikew wrote:

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
Geez, seems awfully quiet...... Oh, that's right - I killfiled the group's

most
prolific poster.....

Always stirring the pot. Bryant you are by far the biggest troll in Usenet.

Perhaps smoking the pot? And indeed, he must be large. He can still afford
Cheeto's, because he really didn't get fired.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8, R8B and a Arvin portable
BC895XLT, PRO-2045
70' and 200' wires

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old June 28th 04, 11:07 PM
MnMikew

"dxAce" wrote in message

MnMikew wrote:

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
Geez, seems awfully quiet...... Oh, that's right - I killfiled the

group's
most
prolific poster.....

Always stirring the pot. Bryant you are by far the biggest troll in

Usenet.

Perhaps smoking the pot? And indeed, he must be large. He can still afford
Cheeto's, because he really didn't get fired.

Yes, it's hard to say who's the biggest liar, Bryant or Michael Moore.

Old June 28th 04, 11:11 PM
Jim Douglas

I agree, this guy Michael Bryant, does nothing for the group except whine
and complain little a little girl!

Old June 28th 04, 11:27 PM
T. Early

"Noel" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:19:08 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

Always stirring the pot. Bryant you are by far the biggest troll in

Usenet.

Yeah, right next to the 'dxAce' who posts **** all about dx or
shortwave related topics.

Care to place a friendly wager on how many SW related posts Steve has
made in, say, the last 3 months? Or does "**** all" mean mean
something different over there?

Old June 29th 04, 12:27 AM
Emmerson Bigguns

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:27:13 -0400,"T. Early"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Always stirring the pot. Bryant you are by far the biggest troll in

Usenet.

Yeah, right next to the 'dxAce' who posts **** all about dx or
shortwave related topics.

Care to place a friendly wager on how many SW related posts Steve has
made in, say, the last 3 months? Or does "**** all" mean mean
something different over there?

Care to place a friendly wager on how many NON SW related posts Lare
has posted in, say, the last 3 months? I guarantee you that the ratio
is 5 non SW related posts to 1 SW related post. He's dumped more crap
on this group than anyone.
Old June 29th 04, 12:38 AM
coustanis

newsI0Ec.123342$eu.109761@attbi_s02...