Old July 4th 04, 12:28 AM
Radioman390

Default Flash......DX ASS Poodle Boy Steve Lare Saves America from Security

The sinister strait - The next target for terrorism and US intervention

OFFICIALLY the US-led 'war on terrorism' continues to focus on the Middle East
and parts of Africa. However, Foreign Report can reveal that, unofficially, the
US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Western intelligence services
are now paying increasing attention to a new potential threat. The latest
target is international shipping, mainly in Southeast Asia.
[Jane's Foreign Report - first posted to www.foreignreport.com - 29 June 2004]

Old July 4th 04, 11:50 PM
Radioman390

Whether or not you believe that our carriers are headed to the So. China Sea
(as reported in Singapore's STRAIT TIMES, and UPI, and confirmed to me by the
mother of a sailor), they'd better stay offshore a bit.

Is the whole perilous standoff of military powers becoming unstable, or is it
my imagination?

FROM WASHINGTON TIMES (owned by Rev. Moon):

North Korea test-fired a cruise missile June 23, the latest sign of the
reclusive communist state's continuing missile development.

Data from the cruise missile test still are being evaluated, said a U.S.
official familiar with the test. The missile was fired from a mobile launcher
near the coastal town of Tanchon in northeastern North Korea. It flew into the
East Sea/Japan Sea.

The missile is believed to be a new North Korean anti-ship cruise missile,
believed to have a range of 100 miles, that has been tested several times in
the past.

Old July 5th 04, 12:32 AM
Dave Holford

Radioman390 wrote:

Whether or not you believe that our carriers are headed to the
So. China Sea (as reported in Singapore's STRAIT TIMES, and UPI,
and confirmed to me by the mother of a sailor)

Now those are good sources of Naval operations!

Dave