RadioBanter

-   -   Possible New Iceland Frequency (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43573-possible-new-iceland-frequency.html)

Michael Bryant July 4th 04 05:27 PM

Possible New Iceland Frequency

ICELAND [tent] I heard the UNID AFRTS outlet on new 9980USB today at
1230-1500 with " AFN Sports" by Ken Allen, business news. 1300 ID: "You
are listening to AFN" and news. Strong signal: 35444 heard // weaker
Grindavik 7590 (25233). Heard again same day on recheck 1730-1815 with
same signal strength, but a more noisy modulation: 35443. Former Grindavik
on 13855USB was unheard during each period, so 9980 may be a replacement!
(Anker Petersen-DEN, DXplorer June 25)

via Worldwide DX Club

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Telamon July 4th 04 07:27 PM

In article ,
ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote:

ICELAND [tent] I heard the UNID AFRTS outlet on new 9980USB today at
1230-1500 with " AFN Sports" by Ken Allen, business news. 1300 ID: "You
are listening to AFN" and news. Strong signal: 35444 heard // weaker
Grindavik 7590 (25233). Heard again same day on recheck 1730-1815 with
same signal strength, but a more noisy modulation: 35443. Former Grindavik
on 13855USB was unheard during each period, so 9980 may be a replacement!
(Anker Petersen-DEN, DXplorer June 25)

via Worldwide DX Club

Thank God, you keep posting listings from other sites like Worldwide DX
club. I know I and other that read this newsgroup could never find these
sites on our own.

Soon you will try to make some of the listings sound as if you heard
them yourself.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF July 5th 04 02:00 AM

MWB,

Stay 'focused' on your own "Personal" Reasons and Goals
for being here on RRS and disregard all else.

Keep-up the Good Work ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ...

dxAce July 5th 04 02:07 AM

RHF wrote:

MWB,

Stay 'focused' on your own "Personal" Reasons and Goals
for being here on RRS and disregard all else.

His own 'personal' reasons and goals here are to lie his fat ass off.

Heck, he might even call you on the phone and lie to you!

He's a 'tard. He talked like one on the phone, too. Sure didn't sound like
someone associated with an institution of higher learning. More like a hillbilly
who just learned how to dial a phone.

He even had the nerve to tell me he'd been fired from Louisville Technical
Institute, but that was later found to be a lie. Much like that PhD he claimed
to have.

Telamon July 5th 04 09:04 PM

In article ,
(RHF) wrote:

MWB,

Stay 'focused' on your own "Personal" Reasons and Goals
for being here on RRS and disregard all else.

Keep-up the Good Work ~ RHF

What good work? He's faking it.

Why do you feel the need to defend the longest running Troll on the
group. I expect that since you have been here to see what has transpired
would know better. The new subscribers to the group will not know better.

Maybe you think on topic Trolling is OK?

Do you want a newsgroup or BS?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon July 5th 04 09:08 PM

In article ,
(RHF) wrote:

MWB,

Stay 'focused' on your own "Personal" Reasons and Goals
for being here on RRS and disregard all else.

Keep-up the Good Work ~ RHF

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that you did not answer Bryant's question
and decided to bash my opinion of him instead.

Yeah, you are bad.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Mediaguy500 July 8th 04 10:49 PM

Just where is New Iceland, Fat Boy?

north of Canada on the shores of Lake Winnipeg. ;)