Old July 4th 04, 05:27 PM
Michael Bryant

Default Possible New Iceland Frequency

ICELAND [tent] I heard the UNID AFRTS outlet on new 9980USB today at
1230-1500 with " AFN Sports" by Ken Allen, business news. 1300 ID: "You
are listening to AFN" and news. Strong signal: 35444 heard // weaker
Grindavik 7590 (25233). Heard again same day on recheck 1730-1815 with
same signal strength, but a more noisy modulation: 35443. Former Grindavik
on 13855USB was unheard during each period, so 9980 may be a replacement!
(Anker Petersen-DEN, DXplorer June 25)

via Worldwide DX Club

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Old July 5th 04, 02:07 AM
dxAce

RHF wrote:

MWB,

Stay 'focused' on your own "Personal" Reasons and Goals
for being here on RRS and disregard all else.

His own 'personal' reasons and goals here are to lie his fat ass off.

Heck, he might even call you on the phone and lie to you!

He's a 'tard. He talked like one on the phone, too. Sure didn't sound like
someone associated with an institution of higher learning. More like a hillbilly
who just learned how to dial a phone.

He even had the nerve to tell me he'd been fired from Louisville Technical
Institute, but that was later found to be a lie. Much like that PhD he claimed
to have.

Old July 8th 04, 10:49 PM
Mediaguy500

Just where is New Iceland, Fat Boy?

north of Canada on the shores of Lake Winnipeg.