Old July 10th 04, 02:07 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"m II" wrote in message
news:tHfHc.9542$Rf.4185@edtnps84...
| LW wrote:
|

| Bush - Cheney 04
|
| Rumsfeld - Rice 08 & 12
|
| Those numbers still bother me.
|
| If they're not blood alcohol content percentages could they be the
| collective intelligence quotients? If so, I would assume that GW was
| left out so as to keep the numbers in the positive integer range...

I think the numbers denote the average Canadian wage, in thousands.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old July 11th 04, 08:03 AM
m II

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:
"m II" wrote in message
| LW wrote:
|

| Bush - Cheney 04
|
| Rumsfeld - Rice 08 & 12
|
| Those numbers still bother me.
|
| If they're not blood alcohol content percentages could they be the
| collective intelligence quotients? If so, I would assume that GW was
| left out so as to keep the numbers in the positive integer range...

I think the numbers denote the average Canadian wage, in thousands.

If so, them be mighty big numbers, Stephen..we can always dream...

mike

No Heaven for CW coders Clint Policy 21 September 24th 03 10:42 PM
No Heaven for CW coders Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL General 3 September 19th 03 04:12 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead Scanner 2 August 15th 03 07:52 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead Shortwave 2 August 15th 03 07:52 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead General 0 August 8th 03 10:09 PM