Old July 8th 04, 06:06 AM

Old July 8th 04, 12:12 PM

Old July 8th 04, 12:16 PM

writes:

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican

Burr

Free country, you do your thing !

Vote for a man who has a record
to run away from

Dan / NYC

OK, then you vote for a man who got a couple of scratches and... well...
I guess he just ran away!

LOL

You folks are hilarious!

Old July 8th 04, 03:16 PM
LW

"Burr" wrote ...

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican

Burr

Very Wise Burr ....

Bush - Cheney 04

Rumsfeld - Rice 08 & 12
Old July 8th 04, 06:41 PM
m II

LW wrote:

Bush - Cheney 04

Rumsfeld - Rice 08 & 12

Those numbers still bother me.

If they're not blood alcohol content percentages could they be the
collective intelligence quotients? If so, I would assume that GW was
left out so as to keep the numbers in the positive integer range...

mike

Old July 8th 04, 06:46 PM
m II

LW wrote:

Bush - Cheney 04

Rumsfeld - Rice 08 & 12

Those numbers still bother me.

If they're not blood alcohol content percentages could they be the
intelligence quotients? If so, note that GW and Cheney combined are a
lot lower than the Rumsfeld/Rice combination of 20.

This fact may cause cancellation of the elections until 2008..it's for
the public good.

mike
Old July 8th 04, 11:13 PM
Diverd4777

In article , "Bill E aka...
well, you know." writes:

Clearly you need lots of experience to be a "heartbeat" away from the
presidency

No, No experience at all;

- Simply read " My Pet Goat" during an attack on The United States
- and let the President do his job;
- Rest of the time just keep ourt of the way

And Georges heart is in great shape,
all that Jogging;
Cheny hangs in there,
Not a chance he's one heartbeat away from the presidency
-
Cheney / Bush, 2004

Old July 8th 04, 11:23 PM
m II

Diverd4777 wrote:

Cheney / Bush, 2004

That's listed in the order of rank I see...

mike
Old July 9th 04, 04:45 PM
m II

Frank White wrote:

You folks make me sick enough to vomit.

You don't want to do that while at the computer. Turn your
head, or run to the bathroom, because if you think Coke is
hard to clean out of computer keyboards...!

Whenever *I* get sickened the dog is called in. They'll lap up anything.
For those hard to reach nooks and crannies on the keyboard a cupful of
maggots will do the trick. The trick is collecting them all again again
before they sprout wings. Once they get mobile, the monitor becomes hard
to read...cough..cough..at least that's what I'm told..

mike
Old July 10th 04, 02:05 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Bill E aka... well, you know." wrote:

| You folks make me sick enough to vomit.

Well, then, may you die choking on your vomit.
Sooner would be better than later, Everhart.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

No Heaven for CW coders Clint Policy 21 September 24th 03 10:42 PM
No Heaven for CW coders Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL General 3 September 19th 03 04:12 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead Scanner 2 August 15th 03 07:52 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead Shortwave 2 August 15th 03 07:52 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead General 0 August 8th 03 10:09 PM