Old July 10th 04, 04:03 AM
Burr

Default Damn France, (ot) Troll

What are we going to do about those damn French!!!!!

They are trying to start crap again!!!

--
Burr

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican

Old July 10th 04, 04:09 AM
Bill E aka... well, you know.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:03:06 GMT, "Burr" wrote:

What are we going to do about those damn French!!!!!

They are trying to start crap again!!!

What are the odds of having your military records in one location and
your driving records in another mysteriously "destroyed" in
purportedly unrelated events, with no remaining trace, during a 2-year
period right before you ran for the highest political office in the
land as the candidate of the party that lives and dies by muckraking?

Old July 10th 04, 05:35 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

What are we going to do about those damn French!!!!!

They are trying to start crap again!!!

It's just Bryant talking to himself.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 10th 04, 11:57 AM
Diverd4777

In article , "Bill E aka...

ubject: Damn France, (ot) Troll
From: "Bill E aka... well, you know."
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:09:42 GMT

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:03:06 GMT, "Burr" wrote:

What are we going to do about those damn French!!!!!

They are trying to start crap again!!!

What are the odds of having your military records in one location and
your driving records in another mysteriously "destroyed" in
purportedly unrelated events, with no remaining trace, during a 2-year
period right before you ran for the highest political office in the
land as the candidate of the party that lives and dies by muckraking?

Very good,
especially if Your Dad used to run The CIA...

Paid for by Cheney / Bush 2004
Chickenhawk War Pimps
Dedicated to serving the needs
of the Ultra-Rich..

Old July 10th 04, 12:53 PM
dxAce

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , "Bill E aka...

ubject: Damn France, (ot) Troll
From: "Bill E aka... well, you know."
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:09:42 GMT

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:03:06 GMT, "Burr" wrote:

What are we going to do about those damn French!!!!!

They are trying to start crap again!!!

What are the odds of having your military records in one location and
your driving records in another mysteriously "destroyed" in
purportedly unrelated events, with no remaining trace, during a 2-year
period right before you ran for the highest political office in the
land as the candidate of the party that lives and dies by muckraking?

Very good,
especially if Your Dad used to run The CIA...

Paid for by Cheney / Bush 2004
Chickenhawk War Pimps
Dedicated to serving the needs
of the Ultra-Rich..

And yet once again, let me point out that if they are indeed dedicated to
serving the needs of the 'Ultra-Rich', then Kerry and Edwards will be voting
for them.

Old July 10th 04, 01:16 PM
Bill E aka... well, you know.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 07:53:30 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , "Bill E aka...

ubject: Damn France, (ot) Troll
From: "Bill E aka... well, you know."
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:09:42 GMT

[...]

God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a
powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear.
- George W. Bush, Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004
Old July 10th 04, 02:14 PM
Diverd4777

In article , "Bill E aka...

Subject: Damn France, (ot) Troll
From: "Bill E aka... well, you know."
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:16:09 GMT

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 07:53:30 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , "Bill E aka...

ubject: Damn France, (ot) Troll

- George W. Bush, Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

- W.T.F. does THAT mean ???

Old July 10th 04, 02:21 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Bill E aka... well, you know." wrote in message
| On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:03:06 GMT, "Burr" wrote:
|
| What are we going to do about those damn French!!!!!
|
| They are trying to start crap again!!!
|

| What are the odds of having your military records in one location and
| your driving records in another mysteriously "destroyed" in
| purportedly unrelated events, with no remaining trace, during a 2-year
| period right before you ran for the highest political office in the
| land as the candidate of the party that lives and dies by muckraking?

What are the odds of Slippery Bill choking to death on his own vomit?
(and soon, hopefully)

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old July 10th 04, 05:56 PM
Larry

We just came back from a lovely vacation in France, and spent a lot of money
while there. Great country!

Old July 10th 04, 09:42 PM
Larry

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Sat 10 Jul 2004 12:56:26p, "Larry" wrote in message

We just came back from a lovely vacation in France, and spent a lot of
money while there. Great country!

I've found that to be (almost) universally true: Everyone's friendlier

when
you're spending money. As to the sum of my experiences in France, all I

can
say is, "Aren't you the lucky one!"

Whole lot of Americans over there agreed with me as well. btw: I spent the
money at the airport on the way back, not at the small towns we visited. the
French people were very kind, they sure as hell spoke better English than
most of us Americans who tried to speak a few words of French.

I would rate them a hell of a lot friendlier than the Brits!

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

France is conquered by of all things, an Italian. Clint Policy 3 October 12th 03 05:21 AM
France, keeping in mind its recent history General 0 October 11th 03 04:19 AM
France, keeping in mind its recent history General 0 October 11th 03 04:19 AM
No Heaven for CW coders Clint Policy 21 September 24th 03 10:42 PM
No Heaven for CW coders Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL General 3 September 19th 03 04:12 PM