Old July 13th 04, 03:56 AM
Henry Kolesnik

Default Yaseu FRG-7700 ???

I just picked one up at a hamfest and it kind of works but it has several
problems. I've never had one before and wonder if someone can tell me if
the following problems are common and any tips on fixes.

1. The display digits segments are somewhat confused with several segments
not comming on and perhaps some not turning off. Is this a solder problem
or defective component. Looks like a total front panel disassembly to get
at it!

2. The sensitivity is either quite good or it's down. A local BC station
can be well over S-9 or not register and it's intermittent but most of the
time it's low on sensitivity. Seems like a frint end problem.

3. The memory doesn't work however the batteries are good.

I think I have a manual copy coming but in the meantime would appreciate
any guidance.
tnx

--
73
Hank WD5JFR

WTD: YASEU G-800SDX ROTOR CONTROL dt Equipment 0 September 24th 04 02:56 PM
WTD: YASEU G-800SDX ROTOR CONTROL dt Equipment 0 September 24th 04 02:56 PM
Yaseu Parts LAR_ Equipment 0 January 29th 04 02:56 AM
WTB: Yaseu FT-650 Mike Boatanchors 0 November 27th 03 02:58 AM
WTB: Yaseu FT-650 Mike Equipment 0 November 27th 03 02:54 AM