RadioBanter

-   -   Did the profit move? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43738-did-profit-move.html)

LW July 15th 04 08:55 AM

Did the profit move?

I went to tune in profit Stair on the YB-400 on 5770, and he was not there.

I heard an adjacent signal splattering over so I dropped down to 5765.

There he was .. strong as ever. False predictions galore.

The USA will cease to exist any day now.

Jesus Christ is coming back in *your* life time.

So did he move or is it the digital readout on the radio?

dxAce July 15th 04 10:14 AM

LW wrote:

I went to tune in profit Stair on the YB-400 on 5770, and he was not there.

I heard an adjacent signal splattering over so I dropped down to 5765.

There he was .. strong as ever. False predictions galore.

The USA will cease to exist any day now.

Jesus Christ is coming back in *your* life time.

So did he move or is it the digital readout on the radio?

He moved. I noticed that on Saturday after you had mentioned listening to him
vs. the Liberty Net. I had checked 5770 and not there but apparently on 5765.

dxAce
Michigan

LW July 15th 04 04:30 PM

dxAce wrote

He moved. I noticed that on Saturday after you had mentioned listening to him
vs. the Liberty Net. I had checked 5770 and not there but apparently on 5765.

Aha ! ! ! Thanks for the confirmation.

We'll pass the info along to RRS in time for another get-together this
coming Saturday night.