Old July 15th 04, 08:55 AM
LW

Default Did the profit move?

I went to tune in profit Stair on the YB-400 on 5770, and he was not there.

I heard an adjacent signal splattering over so I dropped down to 5765.

There he was .. strong as ever. False predictions galore.

The USA will cease to exist any day now.

Jesus Christ is coming back in *your* life time.

So did he move or is it the digital readout on the radio?
Old July 15th 04, 10:14 AM
dxAce

LW wrote:

I went to tune in profit Stair on the YB-400 on 5770, and he was not there.

I heard an adjacent signal splattering over so I dropped down to 5765.

There he was .. strong as ever. False predictions galore.

The USA will cease to exist any day now.

Jesus Christ is coming back in *your* life time.

So did he move or is it the digital readout on the radio?

He moved. I noticed that on Saturday after you had mentioned listening to him
vs. the Liberty Net. I had checked 5770 and not there but apparently on 5765.

dxAce
Michigan

Old July 15th 04, 04:30 PM
LW

dxAce wrote

He moved. I noticed that on Saturday after you had mentioned listening to him
vs. the Liberty Net. I had checked 5770 and not there but apparently on 5765.

Aha ! ! ! Thanks for the confirmation.

We'll pass the info along to RRS in time for another get-together this
coming Saturday night.

Send your $$$ to the Profit! Brother Pharts-a-Lot Shortwave 0 May 3rd 04 04:20 PM
Base Closures N8KDV Shortwave 10 January 20th 04 01:39 AM
A prediction by profit Stair LW Shortwave 2 December 21st 03 03:11 PM
Profit Stair live call-in NOW 9.475 Spongeboy Bucketmouth Shortwave 6 August 9th 03 01:26 PM