Old July 18th 04, 01:33 AM
michael agner

Default Anyone using a MFJ1278b?

I don't; but there are many software packages (soundcard driven, and
others, too) that do a much better job of copying digital signals.
Check out this site for more information:

http://www.chace-ortiz.org/umc/

73s Mike

helmsman wrote:

Anyone using a MFJ1278b?

Old July 18th 04, 01:38 AM
Kentucky

I have one but dont use it anymore.....Like a lot of them they get out of
whack yearly and require alignment..Theres a web site out there dedicated to
making them work a lot better.

I went to a KAM XL and have been very happy with it.....seems you get what
you pay for....But then again my 15$ rascal interface and MIXW for free was
a lot better than the 1278B

I'll try to find the website for you and post a link here later

"helmsman" wrote in message
Anyone using a MFJ1278b?

Old July 18th 04, 01:41 AM
Kentucky

Heres how to make it better....too bad they cant fix em at the factory
before they ship em

http://www.qsl.net/ke4mob/

"helmsman" wrote in message
Anyone using a MFJ1278b?

Old July 19th 04, 07:59 AM

"helmsman" wrote in message
Anyone using a MFJ1278b?

Theres a reason that many people think that "MFJ" means "(M)ostly (F)ucking
(J)unk