Old July 18th 04, 04:05 AM
Ken Wilson

Default Dreamland on SW

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if Whitley Striebers Dreamland show is still on SW.

73, Ken

Old July 18th 04, 10:21 AM
RHF

= = = "Ken Wilson" wrote in message
= = = ...
Hello,

Can anyone tell me if Whitley Striebers Dreamland show is still on SW.

73, Ken

KW,

Dreamland may be heard from Saturday afternoon at 1PM Pacific online.

DREAMLAND= http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/

"On shortwave, it is available Saturday nights from 8–10:30 PM
Pacific Time at 7.330 mhz in the 41 Meter Band. It is rebroadcast
weeknights from 10–11:30 PM Pacific Time at the same location.
For more information go to ibcradio. Please refer all questions
about shortwave radios or shortwave broadcasts to IBC."

IBC= http://www.ibcradio.com/

IBC Radio Network is back on shortwave 24/7 at frequency 7.330 Mhz.
For more information,

please contact {eMail}

hth ~ RHF

..
Old July 18th 04, 06:26 PM
Michael

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
= = = "Ken Wilson" wrote in message
= = = ...
Hello,

Can anyone tell me if Whitley Striebers Dreamland show is still on SW.

73, Ken

KW,

Dreamland may be heard from Saturday afternoon at 1PM Pacific online.

DREAMLAND= http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/

"On shortwave, it is available Saturday nights from 8-10:30 PM
Pacific Time at 7.330 mhz in the 41 Meter Band. It is rebroadcast
weeknights from 10-11:30 PM Pacific Time at the same location.
For more information go to ibcradio. Please refer all questions
about shortwave radios or shortwave broadcasts to IBC."

IBC= http://www.ibcradio.com/

IBC Radio Network is back on shortwave 24/7 at frequency 7.330 Mhz.
For more information,

I've checked out 7330 during the morning, day and night over the past few
days and I've never heard IBC. Where exactly is the transmitter ??? How
much power ??? If it is back on 24/7 I must be in the skip zone.

Michael

Old July 18th 04, 08:19 PM
Stinger

"Michael" wrote in message
et...

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
= = = "Ken Wilson" wrote in message
= = = ...
[...]

They are located in Miami, and I can't hear them either (I'm 45 miles north
of New Orleans). Last fall, they were on 7.385, and came in fairly weakly,
but it was listenable. I have yet to pick them up on 7.330.

-- Stinger

Old July 18th 04, 09:56 PM
Michael

"Stinger" wrote in message

"Michael" wrote in message
et...

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
= = = "Ken Wilson" wrote in message
= = = ...
[...]

Perhaps they aren't using a lot of juice....

Michael

Old July 19th 04, 09:23 AM
RHF

= = = "Michael" wrote in message
= = = . net...
"Stinger" wrote in message

"Michael" wrote in message
et...

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
= = = "Ken Wilson" wrote in message
= = = ...
[...]

M,

"The Juice" moved from California to Florida.
[ After - If It Does Not Fit - You Must Acquit ! ]

They should have plenty of 'juice' in Florida )

~ RHF

..