Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 18th 04, 06:07 AM
m II

Default (OT) Just a lot of misguided hick goobers!!

T. Early wrote:

Hey, forget the repartee.

I haven't even had a 'partee', so it's tough doing the 're'

We're all waiting for you to produce more
"authentic" pictures of this stuff. Surely one of your loony left
websites has been able to "discover" some by now.

I have no loony left websites. As far as I know, web sites are apolitical.

On a more serious note, I'd like your opinion. For the sake of argument,
say there ARE a lot more bits of evidence showing really horrible acts.
Do you fell it right or wrong *if* the evidence is covered up or slowed
down in release to limit damage to GW in an election year?

mike