Old August 11th 04, 04:48 PM
dxAce

Evrhrt wrote:

Steve, I just listen to Fox News all day long and to hell with basic
American freedoms wrote:

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:39:10 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Evrhrt wrote:

Steve Lare, the I'm only for freedom of the press if it has a GOP
spin, wrote...

Simply another fabrication on your part Mikey... er... Billy!

Come on back when you can come up with something remotely resembling the truth.

dxAce

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:49:02 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Yes, if the New York times would have kept their Liberal mouths shut... but, heck,
that's to much to ask.

The damn press should keep it's nose out of stuff. Right Steve? Mr.
Red, White and Blue... muhahahahahah... what a joke you are. Claiming
to be such a true patriot but nothing but a commie. Hang your head
fat stuff - you're the definition of un-American.

I don't listen to Fox News... don't think I ever have.

Try and pay attention, and read this yet again...

Old August 11th 04, 05:04 PM
Evrhrt

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:59:30 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Your boy Kerry doesn't even know who was President on Christmas Day 1968.
He actually thought it was Nixon.

Your boy Kerry can't even make the trains run on time! He missed a stop the other
day, then tried to blame it on the conductor! He's in charge... right? Must be his
fault, right?

dxAce

I heard he doesn't even pee straight.

Regards, Mikey.................muhahahahahahahah
Old August 11th 04, 05:09 PM
dxAce

Evrhrt wrote:

Steve Lare - Mr. "the only good free press should be run by the gov't"

Evrhrt wrote:

[...]

Born to be trolled dxAss. Born to be trolled.

You'd certainly know about trolling, 'tard!

dxAce

Old August 16th 04, 06:53 PM
David

Whatever happened to:

''The buck stops here''?

Bush only takes credit for the good stuff, everything else he had no
part in. The guy is the ****en Messiah.

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:41:22 -0400, dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:45:05 -0400, dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

This guy puts politics above National Security.

Please tell us how it is that you *know* that Bush leaked the info?

Is this just more wishful left-leaning Liberal thinking?

Because the National Security Advisor admitted it on national TV.

She said Bush leaked it? I sure don't recall her stating that.

You're full of ****... as usual.

Actually it was the New York Times publishing the info that caused other
things to come into play.

dxAce

Old August 16th 04, 07:00 PM
T. Early

"David" wrote in message
Whatever happened to:

''The buck stops here''?

Bush only takes credit for the good stuff, everything else he had no
part in. The guy is the ****en Messiah.

Gee, he only takes credit for the good stuff.

And this makes him different from every other politician under the sun
exactly how?

Old August 16th 04, 08:12 PM
m II

T. Early wrote:
"David" wrote in message

Whatever happened to:

''The buck stops here''?

Bush only takes credit for the good stuff, everything else he had no
part in. The guy is the ****en Messiah.

Gee, he only takes credit for the good stuff.

And this makes him different from every other politician under the sun
exactly how?

Thanks for finally admitting that the President is a drunken,
aggressive, remorselessly imperialistic, depraved child killer with a
drug habit...no...no need to explain...I can read between your lines...

I KNEW you'd come around! Welcome to *humanity*, Tad!

mike