Old August 12th 04, 10:13 PM
ERIC

Default 2th time request

Hallo group,

looking for some "good" remote software for my Icom R-8500
that runs under xp.

thanks in advance.

Eric.
Old August 12th 04, 10:22 PM
Tony Meloche

ERIC wrote:

Hallo group,

looking for some "good" remote software for my Icom R-8500
that runs under xp.

thanks in advance.

Eric.

No help, I know, but while I am aware of very good software for running
the Icom R-75 remotely from your computer, I haven't seen or heard of
software for your receiver that you can do that with.

Tony
Old August 13th 04, 07:03 PM
m II

ERIC wrote:
Hallo group,

looking for some "good" remote software for my Icom R-8500
that runs under xp.

thanks in advance.

Eric.

Pardon my ignorance, but do you mean 'remote' as in over a phone line
modem or internet, or remote as in cable to the computer only?

mike

--

..let the cat out to reply..

©Densa International
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

The Power Of the AKC Cry_Keyclowns_Cry CB 63 October 24th 04 02:47 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
Time Zone Letter & Number Designators Al Patrick Shortwave 0 April 25th 04 07:22 PM
Single Sideband FM Bruce Kizerian Homebrew 84 October 27th 03 05:52 AM