Old August 13th 04, 12:52 AM
Al Patrick

Default 14.300 MHz USB

Check out 14.300 MHz USB for the Maritime Mobile Net.

Don't know how late into the night they remain on this frequency but it
is probably going to stay busy because of the storm

Al

Old August 13th 04, 01:16 AM
Michael

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Check out 14.300 MHz USB for the Maritime Mobile Net.

Don't know how late into the night they remain on this frequency but it
is probably going to stay busy because of the storm

Al

Hearing plenty of voice com at 00:15 UTC

Someone talking about moving up to Ohio right now...

Michael

Old August 13th 04, 02:42 AM
Al Patrick

I think 14.325 MHz is a better frequency for hurricane info. It is
listed as Amateur Radio Hurricane Watch Net 14325 USB, and is active now.

BTW: Someone on Steve Quayle's program offered to email a 1000 frequency
list to those who requested it. I got it. It is a little dated, still
showing BBC, some of WWCR's old freqs., etc. but is still VERY helpful.

Let me know if you want it. I may get overwhelmed and not get it to
everyone, but I can get it out to some who can also forward it. It's in
Word format ( .DOC )

Al