Old August 19th 04, 11:17 PM
ERIC

Default Winradio

Hello group,
someone out there how have some exp. with the WR-G313i from Winradio???

anyone?

73s from the Netherlands
Old August 20th 04, 01:05 PM
David Holdsworth

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 22:17:03 GMT, ERIC wrote:

Hello group,
someone out there how have some exp. with the WR-G313i from Winradio???

anyone?

73s from the Netherlands

Yes, it is a superb radio. The best radio I ever owned, and excellent
value for money.

David

Old August 21st 04, 12:35 AM
Michael Melland

I agree with David.... I've had my G313i about a month now and really like
it. I was a real skeptic. Having used receivers both as a hobbiest and as
a professional I was unsure how a SDR in this price range would perform...
frankly I was never too impressed with any of the attempts at computer
controlled receivers before. I was very surprised with the performance to
price ratio this radio provides.It's a keeper.... I'm unaware of any other
radio of it's type that comes close for the value.

Mike, W9WIS