Old August 20th 04, 06:53 PM
Al Arduengo

Default FS: DE1103 and PL-550

Degen DE1103 is in virtually new condition. Comes with wall wart,
nicads and case. $35+shipping (US only)

Tecsun PL-550 is in virtually new condition. Comes with wall wart,
nicads and case. $35+shipping (US only)

Neither has been used for more than 12 hours total. I have too many
portables and need to dump some.
Old August 20th 04, 07:49 PM
Michael Bryant

From: Al Arduengo

Degen DE1103 is in virtually new condition. Comes with wall wart,
nicads and case. $35+shipping (US only)

Contact me at this address with a real email address and phone number and we'll
do business.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)
Old August 21st 04, 04:59 AM
Jim Hackett

Can't believe the 1103 is one you'd want to get rid of...

"Al Arduengo"
-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me wrote
in message
news ...

Old August 21st 04, 05:12 AM
Al Arduengo

"Jim Hackett" writes:

Can't believe the 1103 is one you'd want to get rid of...

"Al Arduengo"
-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me wrote
in message
news ..

Degen DE1103 is in virtually new condition. Comes with wall wart,
nicads and case. $35+shipping (US only)

Tecsun PL-550 is in virtually new condition. Comes with wall wart,
nicads and case. $35+shipping (US only)

Neither has been used for more than 12 hours total. I have too many
portables and need to dump some.

I like it plenty but I simply use my 909 much more. I need to
liquidate to make $$ for a new toy.

-A
Old August 21st 04, 03:00 PM
Jim Hackett

Since I got my 1103, I hardly ever use my 909. Especially at night since
you can't see the keyboard on the 909 in the dark.
Just curious.

"Al Arduengo" wrote in message
"Jim Hackett" writes:

Can't believe the 1103 is one you'd want to get rid of...

"Al Arduengo"
-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me

wrote
in message

news
..

Old August 22nd 04, 11:59 PM
gil

Al Arduengo -did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me wrote in message -did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me...
Degen DE1103 is in virtually new condition. Comes with wall wart,
nicads and case. $35+shipping (US only)

Tecsun PL-550 is in virtually new condition. Comes with wall wart,
nicads and case. $35+shipping (US only)

Neither has been used for more than 12 hours total. I have too many
portables and need to dump some.

Im interested in your DE1103, do you still have it?

Gil