Old August 20th 04, 10:21 PM
dxAce

Default Attention Mike Terry-UK

If you plan to continue re-posting information that I and others post
here (example: this mornings posts about New Zealand) to the dxld yahoo
group we'd certainly appreciate credit for our efforts.

dxAce

Old August 20th 04, 10:26 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

If you plan to continue re-posting information that I and others post
here (example: this mornings posts about New Zealand) to the dxld yahoo
group we'd certainly appreciate credit for our efforts.

I have brought the matter to GH's attention.

dxAce

Old August 20th 04, 10:44 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

If you plan to continue re-posting information that I and others post
here (example: this mornings posts about New Zealand) to the dxld yahoo
group we'd certainly appreciate credit for our efforts.

I'd appreciate an apology posted to the dxld yahoo group and I'm sure
Telamon would too, for his original post indicating that New Zealand was
missing on 9615.

dxAce

Old August 21st 04, 12:29 AM
dxAce

Mike wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
If you plan to continue re-posting information that I and others post
here (example: this mornings posts about New Zealand) to the dxld yahoo
group we'd certainly appreciate credit for our efforts.

dxAce

Hi dxAce
The guys a fruitcake, barmy, he's the same over here on the UK ham groups
etc, talks a load of crap, I, along with countless others have killfiled him
here, as he is a bloody nusiance.
cheers
Mike

Thanks for the info. Just wanted to call him on what he was doing. I have no
problem with him using my stuff, or anyone else's for that matter, however I
would expect some attribution.

Cheers to you also,

dxAce

Old August 21st 04, 06:04 AM
Mike Terry

I have replied privately.

Old August 21st 04, 06:28 AM
dxAce

Mike Terry wrote:

I have replied privately.

Yes he did. He lied privately to both myself and Glenn Hauser.

dxAce

Old August 21st 04, 10:24 PM
Telamon

In article , dxAce
wrote:

dxAce wrote:

If you plan to continue re-posting information that I and others post
here (example: this mornings posts about New Zealand) to the dxld yahoo
group we'd certainly appreciate credit for our efforts.

I'd appreciate an apology posted to the dxld yahoo group and I'm sure
Telamon would too, for his original post indicating that New Zealand was
missing on 9615.

I do not like Mike Terry's posts and find him to be a nuisance at best
so I kill filed him some time ago.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 21st 04, 10:41 PM
dxAce

Telamon wrote:

In article , dxAce
wrote:

dxAce wrote:

If you plan to continue re-posting information that I and others post
here (example: this mornings posts about New Zealand) to the dxld yahoo
group we'd certainly appreciate credit for our efforts.

I'd appreciate an apology posted to the dxld yahoo group and I'm sure
Telamon would too, for his original post indicating that New Zealand was
missing on 9615.

I do not like Mike Terry's posts and find him to be a nuisance at best
so I kill filed him some time ago.

I just had to chew his butt after I noticed the listing under New Zealand in
the latest DXLD:

** NEW ZEALAND. Radio New Zealand reported missing last night in the
US (Thursday) on 9615 from 0500 to 0550 UTC. They also plan to drop
9615 after September 4 using 11820 instead starting September 5. New
schedule at http://www.rnzi.com/pages/listen.php (Mike Terry, UK,
dxldyg via DXLD)

He ripped off your original posting, and my exact words in a later post in
response to yours.

He claimed he got the info elsewhere, but he copied me word for word, and I
think you also.

Not the first time he's done this in his long career.

dxAce

Old August 21st 04, 11:54 PM
Telamon

In article , dxAce
wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article , dxAce
wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

I know you take this seriously and I'm glad you caught him at it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California