Old August 21st 04, 12:14 AM
Burr

Default Cable Cut

Fiber Optic cables cut in high desert at 10am (local) and commutation lost,
cell, tele and internet. Came beck up at 3pm.

The first thought that came to my mind was terrorist. We/I'm sure on
edge about this terror thing.

So the "Swift" boat people are telling it like it is. Almost all of the
medal recommendation were doctored up.

Remember,

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican

Burr

Old August 21st 04, 12:18 AM
dxAce

Burr wrote:

Fiber Optic cables cut in high desert at 10am (local) and commutation lost,
cell, tele and internet. Came beck up at 3pm.

The first thought that came to my mind was terrorist. We/I'm sure on
edge about this terror thing.

So the "Swift" boat people are telling it like it is. Almost all of the
medal recommendation were doctored up.

Remember,

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican

Right on Cuzz... It would appear that the 'after action reports' were indeed
written by Kerry and are the basis for the medals in question.

Kerry is a liar, and a fraud.

dxAce

A Navy Veteran who will not be voting for Kerry

Old August 21st 04, 02:11 AM
Howard

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 19:18:27 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Burr wrote:

Fiber Optic cables cut in high desert at 10am (local) and commutation lost,
cell, tele and internet. Came beck up at 3pm.

The first thought that came to my mind was terrorist. We/I'm sure on
edge about this terror thing.

So the "Swift" boat people are telling it like it is. Almost all of the
medal recommendation were doctored up.

Remember,

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican

Right on Cuzz... It would appear that the 'after action reports' were indeed
written by Kerry and are the basis for the medals in question.

Kerry is a liar, and a fraud.

dxAce

A Navy Veteran who will not be voting for Kerry

Vote for me and there will be an antenna on every roof and a tabletop
shortwave radio* in every living room (or room of your choice - this
is a democracy)!

* Drake R8B - that's how I'll keep jobs from going offshore 8-}
Old August 21st 04, 05:03 AM
J999w

Fiber Optic cables cut in high desert at 10am (local) and commutation lost,
cell, tele and internet. Came beck up at 3pm.

1. What the heck are you talking about?
2. Please use a spell checker.

jw
k9rzz
Old August 21st 04, 10:39 PM
Howard

On 21 Aug 2004 20:24:26 GMT, ospam (Michael Bryant)
wrote:

From:
(J999w)

Fiber Optic cables cut in high desert at 10am (local) and commutation lost,
cell, tele and internet. Came beck up at 3pm.

1. What the heck are you talking about?
2. Please use a spell checker.

Hey, cut Burr some slack! All those terrorist attacks in California have made
him real paranoid....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)

Terrorist attacks in California is not a new thing ......... so far,
most have been 'domestic terrorism' though.

Several power outages in 1999 were due to 'intrusion' into the power
grid as the doomsayers were gearing up for the Y2K nightmare that
wasn't and talk to the SUV dealer who fell prey to the ELF. Yup,
terrorism by the classic definition; though not Al Queda. So, while
your comment was made in jest - there is some merit in having concern
about some things.

There are many prime targets in California (as in many locations) due
to heavy clusetering of high-tech/aerospace companies. I work in an
area bounded by LA International Airport, USAF Space Command,
Raytheon, Boeing, Chevron Refinery a flourinated gas processing plant
and Northrop as well as a power generation facility and the major
sewage treatment plant for LA County. Anti-terror posturing is no
laughing matter when you consider the carnage a few dedicated loons
with explosives could do - especially at the refinery or the gas
facility where if the explosion doesn't get you - the toxic releases
will. To me, the type of facilities listed above would be more
concern than the corner ARCO station .... which I'm not even sure if
Burr meant as a real issue or if he was just getting us going as he
often does 8-}
Old August 22nd 04, 01:54 AM
clifto

Telamon wrote:
Why yes, apparently, Kerry had the "guts" to commit war atrocities and
that is what whack-job Mikey looks for in a "leader."

But only a Democrat. If a Republican pours cold water on someone, it's
torture and he should be put to death. But a Democrat who shoots a teenager
in the back and commits war atrocities would make a really good President.

--
"Kerry arrived [in Viet Nam] with a strong anti-Vietnam War bias and a self-
serving determination to build a foundation for his political future."
-- Rear Admiral Roy Hoffmann, USN (Ret.), May 4, 2004