Old August 21st 04, 10:22 PM
Burr

Default All Right You Guys

I have to go pickup my new wife and her pay check.

See you all later

--
Burr
Grundigs, 200, YB400, 650 & 800

Old August 22nd 04, 03:41 AM
m II

Burr wrote:

I have to go pickup my new wife and her pay check.

Does she have an employed sister?

mike
Old August 22nd 04, 07:51 PM
Ken

Ya! HIS!
"Dan" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:22:52 GMT, "Burr" wrote:

I have to go pickup my new wife and her pay check.

See you all later

Do new wives come with a paycheck? I may have to look into one!

Dan

i confess Steveo CB 18 December 15th 04 06:20 AM
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? Joe S. Shortwave 2 July 18th 03 04:50 AM
THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP NEEDS MACHO MEN AND TOUGH GUYS Andre Shortwave 1 July 5th 03 12:03 PM
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? Dxing Since 1957 Shortwave 0 July 4th 03 05:37 PM
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? LLOYD DAVIES N0VFP General 0 July 4th 03 04:21 PM