Old August 23rd 04, 08:46 PM
Michael Bryant

Default Bush Says Anti-Kerry Ads Should Stop

Bush says Kerry served admirably in VN. Thank God Bush has more integrity than
his RRS supporters.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=6047784

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)
Old August 23rd 04, 09:22 PM
T. Early

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
Bush says Kerry served admirably in VN. Thank God Bush has more

integrity than
his RRS supporters.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=6047784

Not unsurprisingly, a half-a-loaf "analysis" from the OP. There's no
real news here if you've been bothering to follow Bush's position all
along--which is that -all- adds from these groups should stop.

Furthermore, "Bush stopped short of directly condemning the charge
that Kerry lied about his actions." This is smart but cynical
politics as usual--Bush takes the apparent high road, but leaves the
charges "out there" for the voters to decide. Not that the Democrats
operate any differently.

Old August 24th 04, 04:40 AM
Telamon

In article ,
ospam (Michael Bryant) wrote:

Bush says Kerry served admirably in VN. Thank God Bush has more integrity than
his RRS supporters.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=6047784

And he proved that he has more integrity that either you or Kerry but we
all knew that.

This prodigious lier does not own the radios below.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old August 24th 04, 07:57 PM
MnMikew

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
Bush says Kerry served admirably in VN. Thank God Bush has more integrity

than
his RRS supporters.

And certainly more than Kerry. When will Kerry denounce the Moveon.org ads?
When will he denounce the 527s?