Old August 24th 04, 05:28 AM
Burr

Default Atrocities "Peace Kills"

What's "One American Life Worth"?????

I would/did do what ever it took to save one American life.

If other Americans are our brothers then what would you do to save your
bother????

As some of our pass presidents have said, "My Fellow American, Ask not
what America can do for you but what you can do for America""

You Better Damn Well remember these words, Didn't Patton say no American
helps his country by dieing for it but make the enemy die for your
country!!!!

--
Burr

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican

Old August 24th 04, 05:37 PM
m II

Burr wrote:

What's "One American Life Worth"?????

I would/did do what ever it took to save one American life.

If other Americans are our brothers then what would you do to save your
bother????

As some of our pass presidents have said, "My Fellow American, Ask not
what America can do for you but what you can do for America""

That man was hated by 'right' wingers from day one. He wouldn't blow up
boat loads of Cuban refugees so they could blame the commies and do a
proper invasion of Cuba. Some even claim he was assassinated by the
lunatic 'right' fringe(1) because he wasn't doing his share to restore
mob control of Havana's gambling industry.

That episode with Sinatra and Monroe didn't help things any and neither
did Kennedy trying to issue a REAL US currency instead of the stuff now
in circulation from the Federal Reserve...which is a private consortium.

poof! The man is gone.

You Better Damn Well remember these words, Didn't Patton say no American
helps his country by dieing for it but make the enemy die for your
country!!!!

Patton also wanted to keep going and wipe out the Communist Russian
military while they were still spread out over half of Europe.
Washington said no. Spreading Democracy? Just the opposite.

Roosevelt and Churchill gave the Russians half of Europe for their war
efforts. Betrayal of the finest sort, so spare me your high sounding
principles. Washington has none, as shown by the ever decreasing level
of honour and integrity in your elected politicians. It's a rotten
barrel and it's long overdue for sterilization.

Has the corruption gotten so bad that it's irreversible?

mike

(1) Dedicated to Tad
Old August 24th 04, 07:54 PM
Bob

Burr wrote:

What's "One American Life Worth"?????

I would/did do what ever it took to save one American life.

If other Americans are our brothers then what would you do to save your
bother????

As some of our pass presidents have said, "My Fellow American, Ask not
what America can do for you but what you can do for America""

You Better Damn Well remember these words, Didn't Patton say no American
helps his country by dieing for it but make the enemy die for your
country!!!!

Honestly, I was taught in school the US was formed by individualists.

I would do everything I could to save a life without giving my own. Life
is a terrible thing to waste. One life isn't better then another.

*thinks to himself.. I wonder how the repbulican party will responde..
he waits for Burr to responde*

-Bob

Remember the Fugs + tomatoes m II Shortwave 0 August 8th 04 04:41 PM
OT- Inner Peace Keith Hosman CB 5 April 7th 04 04:58 PM
Radio Rainbow,The Voice of Peace. Richard Michels Shortwave 1 January 13th 04 10:07 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Dr. Artaud Shortwave 8 October 12th 03 06:31 AM